Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guess what persanality the user above u has - Minitokyo

Guess what persanality the user above u has

Whats ure persanality?

shy
4 votes
kind
6 votes
bossy
0 votes
angry
3 votes
cool
4 votes
other
7 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Kimi-Shime-Chan

heeheehee...im just a tad freaky

Very misterious personality.....BUT FUNNY!

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

HydeExile

HydeExile

Honor, Justice, Glory, forever!

@Vatican (Suspicious?Man,come on,I ain't that suspicious >__>)

^ Shy?

In Honor of my most trusted friend and irreplaceable mentor
Rest in Peace Orpheuz, your legacy lives on amongst us, your comrades, forever and ever... We'll Never forget you
Signature

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Nah...i WAS kinda shy at first....but im NOT ganna let anyone step on me anymore!(*nods head*)
^um...well....i guess u are kind of suspicious...

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

^friendly, but a bit shy.

Signature Image

HydeExile

HydeExile

(Oh well,if everyone says I am suspicious then)

^ cold,perhaps?

Rest in Peace Orpheuz, your legacy lives on amongst us, your comrades, forever and ever... We'll Never forget you
Signature

Kimi-Shime-Chan

suspicious but cool!

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

(maybe...that's what everyone claims me to be.)

^the straightforward type.

Signature Image

Kimi-Shime-Chan

^(*giggles*)VERY cool!

HydeExile

HydeExile

(@Inversion,Not like its a bad thing)

^ Now?Hyper.

Signature

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Hyper?...im not hyper,just happy cause my parents arent home!
^slightly cute

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

^excited.

Signature Image

HydeExile

HydeExile

^ Being cold means being cool.

Signature

Kimi-Shime-Chan

^sweet and nice(*smiles*)

HydeExile

HydeExile

^ Sweet and nice as well,especially when its with a smile^^

Signature

Kimi-Shime-Chan

(*sticks out tung while smiling*)thanks....but ure sweeter!

HydeExile

HydeExile

I am not sweet,aren't they say I am suspicious?^^

^ You're the sweeter one around

Signature

Kimi-Shime-Chan

u are a tad suspicious....nah...not anymore i think ure a very good friend!(*gives u a warm smile*)

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Very happy and friendly.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

(*talks with baby voice*)thank u very much!
^very knid-hearted!

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

^ The kind of person that needs love and care.

http://a.bebo.com/app-image/6327339451/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/03/29/4239739474a6322740286l.jpg

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

^ ........ >_<

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

Kimi-Shime-Chan

(*sniff*)awww!....(*sniffle sniffle*)...(*talks with a cryie voice*)thanks buddy....ure such an amazing friend!
^the kind of person that understands me very well and thats ganna be my friend forever!

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

^ The kind of person I can depend on to cheer me up.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

^ Kind.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.