Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guess what persanality the user above u has - Minitokyo

Guess what persanality the user above u has

Whats ure persanality?

shy
4 votes
kind
6 votes
bossy
0 votes
angry
3 votes
cool
4 votes
other
7 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

^ Cheer up, did you get my silly picture?

Kimi-Shime-Chan

heeheehee...im just a tad freaky

(*sits on the ground and smiles weakly*)hehehehe....sure did!.....i really liked it.....thank u...very much,Sulibres!

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

Sulibres

Sulibres

^ What did you think about it?

Kimi-Shime-Chan

.....i laughed,its very funny!
^very creative

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

Sulibres

Sulibres

^ Happier now.

I'll post another one.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

a wittle....oh really?thanks,pal....
^generous

Sulibres

Sulibres

^ Tell me what you think and which figure you like the most. :)

Kimi-Shime-Chan

^it was...EXTREMLY cool....! and i liked the girl with the pink hair....she seems really cute..hehe...

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Happy go lucky.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Sulibres

Sulibres

^ I bought two more today; I'm going to upload the pictures tomorrow; glad you liked them :)

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

^ intellectual.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

....(*finally smiles a little more*)hehe...i didnt just like them....i LOVED them....!...hahaha

Sulibres

Sulibres

^ Collected. And so wrong about me.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

^um who?me?

Sulibres

Sulibres

^ No. Maverick says I'm an intellectual; which is wrong.

Shy at first.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

^ooooh...hm?...am i acting shy?...
^VERY creative

Sulibres

Sulibres

^ Impressed by my toys making silly poses :D

Kimi-Shime-Chan

(*giggles weakly*)u got that right,Sulibres.....!
^notices things very well

Sulibres

Sulibres

^ You should see my new pictures; I'll upload them tomorrow.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

yeah...i look forward to them....heck i wish i could see them right now(*giggles weakly and stops fast*)
^makes me a little happier

Sulibres

Sulibres

^ I'm glad you like them; tomorrow's one will be great: Pink robots.

HydeExile

HydeExile

Honor, Justice, Glory, forever!

^ Understanding.

In Honor of my most trusted friend and irreplaceable mentor
Rest in Peace Orpheuz, your legacy lives on amongst us, your comrades, forever and ever... We'll Never forget you
Signature

Sulibres

Sulibres

^ Kind of like a big brother.

HydeExile

HydeExile

Honor, Justice, Glory, forever!

^ Poetic and calm.

In Honor of my most trusted friend and irreplaceable mentor
Rest in Peace Orpheuz, your legacy lives on amongst us, your comrades, forever and ever... We'll Never forget you
Signature

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.