Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Request Sigs/Avatars - Minitokyo

Request Sigs/Avatars

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 39 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 Next » 925 total items

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

saki~ i had the same thought too..but then i realise..we can go about like this...and it'll be a fuss for Osy so cope with me yeah neh? XD

Hey nice jacky :D

Poor Korgz yah ^_^' Rest well mate...dont strain it XD

Xandy yah...on a date? wen did i say that :hmpf: ....i dont recall so... tuff luck XD
Great sig yah btw...lovin' it as always XD

Signature Image

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Evolution's request is done....
anyone else?

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Yune

Yune

OooOOO gj gj mate! XD

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Quote by KorganoS dudeabout the requests... I guess we should check this thread more often (^_^)'

never fear, cause i is here ^_^' ....or something like that yeah? heh.... well, as it says in the list, i'm her "lil'" :angry: helper.... so i check every post that enters this thread when she's not around.... but of course, we all work together aye? aye! :D

as so far i see...

av request = none
sign request = none

I'll put the above thing whenever i'm here aye? ^_^

Signature

Yune

Yune

haha.. thx for the help yah giving me bud.... great going all!! keep up the good work and ill raise the money kekekeke XD

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

*duck-tapes your mouth* no more kekekeke, got that?! XD hahaha.... ^_^'

Signature

are there any free sites that let you link images?

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

photobucket is a great place to host images, And thanks KorganoS for the avatar and signature, there is only a size problem and transperacy problem for me with the avatar.

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

so happy with this thread, can anybody make me a matching ava n sign, watever pics okay with me as long as it's dark n has that mystical-night feeling...thx before :)

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

alrite, sorry guys.... had to do some stuff..... ok, let's see what we've got aye? :D

i didn't get your question really krispy ^_^' if you want a site as a placeholder for your images, then check out the place Evo pointed out aye? :)

and Evo, is there anyone fixing your problem yet aye? if not, then tell me...

i'm glad you like this thread babe! ^_^' babe yeah? hehe...
anyway, i'll take on the challenge, 4n991 mate, you want a dark one ok.... what kind of image would you prefer? girl, boy, monster, vehicle... anything... just tell me what you got in your mind, and i'll fix it yeah? :D

av request = 1 [ 4n991 / xandman ]
sign request = 1 [ 4n991 / xandman ]
problem = 1 [ Evolution ]

Note : [ the one that requests / the one that takes the challenge ] :)

Signature

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

No, noone has helped me with the transperancy/quality problem xandman.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

4n991...
i take it...
some dark and mystic...
will try that...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Hi, can anyone skilled and kind enough make me an Onegai Teacher signature?
I want it to really express love between Kei and Mizuho, perhaps animation with some tears from the two characters.
As long as it's romantic, that's okay.

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

Quote by xandmani'm glad you like this thread babe! ^_^' babe yeah? hehe...
anyway, i'll take on the challenge, 4n991 mate, you want a dark one ok.... what kind of image would you prefer? girl, boy, monster, vehicle... anything... just tell me what you got in your mind, and i'll fix it yeah? :D
av request = 1 [ 4n991 / xandman ]sign request = 1 [ 4n991 / xandman ]
problem = 1 [ Evolution ]
Note : [ the one that requests / the one that takes the challenge ] :)

well, i'd like to hv just night sights stuff like moonlight or half-moon, or stars..sumtin' like that hun..no boy/girl/vehicle...thank you for willing to do 'em for me :D

Quote by jackalx664n991...i take it...some dark and mystic...will try that...

ha...thank you soo much, i can't wait for d result...

Lov u both !! *heheh* :D

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ok, evo... tell me what the prob is and i'll fix it, since KorganoS isn't here at this time :)

ok... i don't know who's gonna take on 4n9's sign/av.... well, i believe jackal's on it now, since he didn't read my post, but i could make one for you if you want to change yeah? just tell me :) jackal dude! Read my posts would ya? ^_^' it says there who takes what for whom.... :) keeps everything organized....

and kei-kun, i don't know much about onegai teacher, so i can't help you on that one sorry ^_^' heh.... but be patient and i'm sure someone will help you yeah? :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requests & Problems

av request : [ 4n991 / jackalx66 ]
sign request : [ 4n991 / jackalx66 ]
problem : [ Evolution / Xandman ]

[ customer ^_^' heh... / the one that takes on the challenge ]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

oh... sorry
so there is already a format on it.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha, sorry for what dude? :D

sure :) if you want to keep things unconfused... well, when the master babe isn't here, then it's my responsibility to keep things up and running, considering i'm on this thread everytime if i'm not busy yeah? hehe... ^_^'

people do their request, and the one of us available, will fortunately take it... ^_^'
so considering i'm here from time to time, i see the requests, i see the ones that will take it and so i put the info with my post for you others in the av/sign team to see how things are goin' around yeah? :)

but you're on 4n991's av and sign yeah?

------------------------------------------------------------------(...)

Requests & Problems

av request : [ 4n991 / jackalx66 ]
sign request : [ 4n991 / jackalx66 ]
problem : [ Evolution / Xandman ]

[ customer :D heh... / the one that takes on the challenge ]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------(...)

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

4n991....
i finished the req..
check ur guestbook..

if u wanna make a change let me know...

sorry bout the first time...
i don't read it...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

still sorry man? no need to be.... wth? ^_^' *scratches head* it's nothing serious aye? hehe...

i mean, i post the req sys just for you guys to have an easier overview of who does what and so on :D
simple as that aye mate? :D

Now, 4n991 mate, lemme see jackal's masterpiece yeah?! ^_^' hehe...

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by xandmanstill sorry man? no need to be.... wth? ^_^' *scratches head* it's nothing serious aye? hehe...
i mean, i post the req sys just for you guys to have an easier overview of who does what and so on :D
simple as that aye mate? :D
Now, 4n991 mate, lemme see jackal's masterpiece yeah?! ^_^' hehe...

it's not masterpiece dude...
just need to learn more u know...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hehe... yeah i know, it always turns out that the better you get, the more you have to learn... heh ^_^'
but of course, who isn't happy with their newfound skills aye? :)

Requests & Problems

av request : [ none ] - [ none ] - [ n/a ]
sign request : [ none ] - [ none ] - [ n/a ]
problem : [ Evolution ] - [ none ] - [ needs to remove the white pixels on sign and needs to make av transp. ]

[ customers :P heh... ] - [ the one that takes on the challenge ] - [ additional info ]

Signature

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

ummm... pardon me for being absent for a while... but just for info... I'm handling Evo's problem right now, so you'll just have to wait a bit until it's finished...
any tips on removing the white pixels on the sig's transparency would be appreciated, because I'm pretty much confused myself ^_^'

current requests : [dans]
current problem : [Evolution-]

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Yune

Yune

no more of that keh~ oh ok hehe XD

well looks like everythings under control yeah? teehee* great work evvybody!!

anyone have suggestions and problems can contact me ok? XD

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

*contacts yune* ...now, i'm free tomorrow, wanna date then? XD hahaha.... no, i'm just kidding aye? ^_^'

and oh yeah KorganoS, hehe... ^_^' i would know if i would've made the av by myself... but else from that i'm clueless as you ^_^' well, there's a few techniques, one is to use the lasso tool to eliminate the white pixels, the other is to put a border, and there's a filter or something in pshop that automatically removes the white pixels..... :D

who'll take dans request? you Kor?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Requests 'n Problems Overview

#1 av request : [ dans ] - [ none ] - [ n/a ]
#1 sign request : [ dans ] - [ none ] - [ n/a ]

#2 av request : [ Evolution- ] - [ Xandman ( moi! ^_^' ) ] - [ i'll try make a new one for Evo ]
#2 sign request : [ Evolution- ] - [ Xandman ( me again heh ) ] - [ this one too ]

problems : [ none ] - [ none ] - [ n/a ]

[ customers :P heh... ] - [ the one that takes on the challenge ] - [ additional info ]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature

page 4 of 39 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 Next » 925 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.