Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Request Sigs/Avatars - Minitokyo

Request Sigs/Avatars

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 39 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 Next » 925 total items

Hi! Can anyone make me a cute avatar and signature of Ragnarok Online?

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hello there! :)

just hang in there mate, and someone will definitely help ya out aye? :D

sorry if i can't help you out right now though, already got something to do, heh... ^_^'

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Requests 'n Problems Overview

#1 av request : [ TakamuraReiji ] - [ none ] - [ requests a cute sign of Ragnarok Online ]
#1 sign request : [ TakamuraReiji ] - [ none ] - [ requests a cute av of Ragnarok Online ]

problems : [ none ] - [ none ] - [ n/a ]

[ customers :P heh... ] - [ the one that takes on the challenge ] - [ additional info ]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Takamurareiji....
AVy & Sign..
i will do that..

[1 req...take]

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

I finished a sig for Spriggan and I'm ready for the next one... bring it on.
P.S. xandman any chance of making sig/ava for me?

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Why are people ignoring my request?
Don't people like me?
Like I said before I'd like an Onegai Teacher romantic signature. Animated if possible with lots of romance perhaps with sadness and tears from Mizuho and Kei.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by Kei-kunWhy are people ignoring my request?Don't people like me?
Like I said before I'd like an Onegai Teacher romantic signature. Animated if possible with lots of romance perhaps with sadness and tears from Mizuho and Kei.

sorry don't enough resources to do that...
*sorry..very..very sorry*
maybe other will take ur req

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

I tink If I take a request, whover it is will HAVE TO PM ME. I'll check this thread every so often, but sue to the number of people posting, i'm not gonna read every post.

Signature

Quote by tecnophreakI tink If I take a request, whover it is will HAVE TO PM ME. I'll check this thread every so often, but sue to the number of people posting, i'm not gonna read every post.

:D

Quote by Jackalx66Takamurareiji....
AVy & Sign..
i will do that..

[1 req...take]

Thankx! :)

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

sorry for my absence people ^_^' heh...

anyway, never fear, cause xan the man is here!! :D *scratches head* ....yup.

no problemo Cri, just tell me what ya want and how ya want it aye? :)

ok, i've taken two requests now, avatars and signatures for Evolution- and DernierCri ^_^'
so, don't think i'm dead or somethin' aye, hehehe... :P

and Kei-kun, sorry if your request haven't been answered yet, maybe due to the fact that not many knows of Onegai Teacher ^_^' heh... but if none has taken your request after i've done Evo's and Cri's, then I'll take yours aye? :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 av request : [ Kei-kun ] - [ available ] - [ requests an av of Onegai Teacher ]
#1 sign request : [ Kei-kun ] - [ available ] - [ requests a romantic sign of Onegai Teacher, animated if possible with tears from Mizuho and Kei ]

Note #1 : If any of you want tecnophreak to make your av/sign then PM him yeah? :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Arigato! :) I'm no good at using Photoshop, all I know is cropping and filters. I can learn the advanced stuff in Photoshop but I've no time, I'm busy with my student life. My student life would be better if my teacher was Mizuho.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha.... mizuho, obsessed with her aye? ^_^' :P

i'm busy with my student life as well, although it seems that i'm not... haha! :D
well, i spend too much time on the comp.... at least since i tried to elitefy my signature... now remains the avatar yeah? ^_^' ...and when i'm done, then i've got nothing else to do...

------------------------------------------------------------------(...)

#1 av request : [ Kei-kun ] - [ available ] - [ requests an av of Onegai Teacher ]
#1 sign request : [ Kei-kun ] - [ available ] - [ requests a romantic sign of Onegai Teacher, animated if possible with tears from Mizuho and Kei ]

Note #1 : If any of you want tecnophreak to make your av/sign then PM him yeah?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature

XesT

I am away the next days -_-

Heyha! Sry for my very long absence here ^^' *was a little bit busy*
I want to take over kei-kuns request. Drama avy/sigs are not really my thing, but I will try to do my best ^^hehe
btw...
Have a small problem: How can I save an animeted GIF with a color-palett bigger as 256 (16-bit or 32-bit) in Imageready?

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by XesTHave a small problem: How can I save an animeted GIF with a color-palett bigger as 256 (16-bit or 32-bit) in Imageready?

GIFs don't support more than 256-colors... that's generic rules from MS I think.... because the filesize can be *(&!$@$&$-ly big if you try to save GIF in 32-bit format ^_^' thay don't use any kind of compression... and bit-wise (read as bit per bit by browser engine, so it can even treated as metafile by non-gui browsers such as Pine)

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

XesT

I am away the next days -_-

Waaaaaa... thats unjust! T_T 256 colors are not enough. PSD format is 1000x better (sure, the filesize is 1000x bigger too :) )
Thank you for the info korgano.

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

Sorry guys I couldn't keep up with all the requests. please PM ME when you want me to make you one and I'll try keep up with the requests that are open... we have an official thread for userpage design as well, so if you don't have one just bring it on... xandman you want one?

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

that's great XesT, *thumbs up* for taking kei's request, hehe :) and i guess, you've got your question answered aye? :D

and no need to Cri, but thanks alot anyway yeah? Nice of you to ask :D
Usually, if i can do it myself, then i don't need any help, hehe :) And i'm a pro ( ...i think ) at web-design and html and all that stuff as well :D ...so i bet a userpage's a piece of cake yeah? :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Nothing at the moment ]

Note #1 : If any of you want tecnophreak to make your av/sign, then PM him yeah?
Note #1 : If any of you want DernierCri to make your av/sign, then PM her aye?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

hey everyone!! im sooOOO soooOORRRYyy for being away so long!! soRRyyYY~~!!!! looks like Xandy's ruling it out alright yeah? hehe XD Im so sorry..ive been very busy lately..sorry sorrry!! im not much of a good leader yeah? im so sorry!! *bowZ deeply* im so sorry.....*goes off to a corner and cries*.....

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha, yeah.... i'm ruling it supercool :D now, can you please take over? I'm worked out :P hehe ^_^'

*thinks* alrite, this is a great chance to show how much of a good dude i am, maybe i raises my chances by a tad yeah? *walks over to Yune and joins her in the corner* jus cry out babe, jus cry out.... ^_^' hehehe..... *hugs* *part of my plan :P*

and you're not a good leader, you're a great leader aye? ....so STOP crying woman!! ^_^' heh....

and wth, what are ya sorry for? Your thread is goin' smooth, hehe...

Signature

Yune

Yune

hahaah Xandy mate! eh thankz yeah? *chokes* hehe XD no really thanks for sorting out the stuff here yeah XD
i'd love to help out and go on as much as i use to..but i got some work need tending to....so sorry for making you busy with the stuff here yeah? thankz...... *wipes tears away*

Signature Image

Shadows

Shadows

Within Everlasting Darkness

I sorry to be asking for this but could someone make two sigs

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/lucer/destinyop2038.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/lucer/gundamw_10_800.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/lucer/gundam02wall800.jpg

I'd like first picture to be in the middle, the picture of epyon in the second picture to be on the right, While Zero on the second picture is on the left. I'd liketheibackground to a night sky.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/lucer/angelofdarkness.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/lucer/vampire_1_800.jpg

And those two in a type of gothic one with this qoute in it to "If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken."

I know I'm asking alot from this so I'm saying I'm sorry again.

Signature

Yune

Yune

ummmm shadow yah~ i think i can fit some time into making you one....how bout me taking up the gothic one yeah? ^_^'

Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

shadows..
i take ur gundam sign
be patient...ok

Miyu-DX

Miyu-DX

WhatEveR...

Hello everybody, can I request a sig plz? just any thing is okay, coz i dunno how and what image to provide u, thx a lot really^^

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by Miyu-DXHello everybody, can I request a sig plz? just any thing is okay, coz i dunno how and what image to provide u, thx a lot really^^

no really.. just name a pict u want, if we had the resources..
we can make it to u, would it be nicer :D

page 5 of 39 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 Next » 925 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.