2 votes
books
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Kimi-Shime-Chan

heeheehee...im just a tad freaky

Cancel

Ok....here,like the name sais,u just need to say....whats ure ultimate obssesion,k?for example:

my ultimate obssesion is.....well....(*blushes and laughs nervously*)....its either music,the computer or........someone........ok then,so whats ures?
P.S.sorry if i wrote something wrong(*bows*)

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

• Jun 16, 2008
Cancel

Cheese Cakes and baseball. Also videogames.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

• Jun 16, 2008

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Cancel

Cheese cake?......YUM!.....me love cheese cake too!.....baseball is my 2nd favorite sport!......I WORSHIP VIDEO GAMES!

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

• Jun 16, 2008
Cancel

Thats GREAT!

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

• Jun 16, 2008

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Cancel

YEAH IT IS! :D

merged: 06-16-2008 ~ 08:22pm
>_<

• Jun 16, 2008

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Cancel

Heavy Metal, Welding, Motorsports, and Outer Space.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

• Jun 16, 2008

HydeExile

HydeExile

Honor, Justice, Glory, forever!

Cancel

To build the world's very first Mobile Suit,lol...

In Honor of my most trusted friend and irreplaceable mentor
Rest in Peace Orpheuz, your legacy lives on amongst us, your comrades, forever and ever... We'll Never forget you
Signature

Cancel

World domination of course
Eveybody wants that

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

Cancel

Quote by vatican92World domination of course
Eveybody wants that

Sometimes, you scare me...alot.

• Jun 16, 2008

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Cancel

Quote by maverickmechanicHeavy Metal, Welding, Motorsports, and Outer Space.

KWEEL!

merged: 06-17-2008 ~ 07:44am
HI!SULIBRES,U WONT BELIVE THIS MY MOM WENT WITH MY DAD TO SOME DOCTOR CONVENTION FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!IM FREE FOR A HOLE FREAKIN DAY!(*WOO-HOO*)

• Jun 16, 2008

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Cancel

can't decide between anime, manga and storybooks

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

• Jun 17, 2008

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Cancel

i prefer either anime or manga(*smiles*)

• Jun 17, 2008

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

Cancel

a tie between anime and fighting games. mostly fighting games, cuz i have lot of rivals.

Signature Image

• Jun 17, 2008

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Cancel

whoa!kwel!

• Jun 17, 2008
Cancel

Quote by Sulibres

Quote by vatican92World domination of course
Eveybody wants that

Sometimes, you scare me...alot.

Come on... I know we share the same passion Sulibres

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Cancel

hahaha!....creepy but cool!

• Jun 17, 2008

oceansoul

Soulless Automaton

Cancel

Books, music, universe design.

Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over - Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

• Jun 17, 2008

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Cancel

kwel....hi oceansoul!

• Jun 17, 2008

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Cancel

Anime, Manga and Videogames, especially fighting, RPG and some strategy, especially with mechs

Quote by HydeExileTo build the world's very first Mobile Suit,lol...

I'd also like to build a mech, but instead of a mobile suit I'd go for a Super Robot or a Mortar Headd like in Five Star Stories, maybe even a Masoukishin :pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z126/LanceVulcano/Cybuster-1.png

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Cancel

me tengo q ir adios

• Jun 17, 2008

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Cancel

Isolation, video games, anime, Swedish Fish, root bear barrels

...and the sweet woman who has captivated my heart.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

• Jun 17, 2008

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Cancel

Oooooooooooooh!......(*teasing*)someone's in love!....so whos the lucky gal,ey?

• Jun 17, 2008

HydeExile

HydeExile

Honor, Justice, Glory, forever!

Cancel

Quote by ShinLanceVulcano
I'd also like to build a mech, but instead of a mobile suit I'd go for a Super Robot or a Mortar Headd like in Five Star Stories, maybe even a Masoukishin :pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z126/LanceVulcano/Cybuster-1.png

Whoa,thats one cool mech in the picture.Is that one from Super Robot Wars(Video Game)?
I want to construct my own original gundam.Not from any series,but really are an original.

In Honor of my most trusted friend and irreplaceable mentor
Rest in Peace Orpheuz, your legacy lives on amongst us, your comrades, forever and ever... We'll Never forget you
Signature

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

Cancel

PIE AND LOTS OF PIE

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

• Jun 17, 2008

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.