Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats ure ultimate obssesion? - Minitokyo

Whats ure ultimate obssesion?

what do u like more?

t.v.s
1 votes
cellphones
0 votes
music
2 votes
anime
10 votes
computers
2 votes
books
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Kimi-Shime-Chan

heeheehee...im just a tad freaky

YAY PIE!(*gives MatildaIII a big strawberry pie*)YUMY!

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

hmmm... my obsession's, good FPS games with a good storyline, movies, tv-shows, weapons and war (freaky isn't it) *devilish*

Kimi-Shime-Chan

yes,yes it is freaky....but in a strange way very cool!hahahaha!

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Yeah, it's the Cybuster from Super Robot Wars, the first original mech in the series

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Whoa!Shin's a walking encyclopidia of robots!......KWEL!

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

...Am I that obvious? Oh man...

Kimi-Shime-Chan

hahahaha!pretty much,pal!
im obsessed with wild animals

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by ShinLanceVulcanoAnime, Manga and Videogames, especially fighting, RPG and some strategy, especially with mechs

oh yeah!
can't forgot the RPs!
no time for those now... T_T

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

Kimi-Shime-Chan

(*nods head*)

I forgot to mention my t.v. I luvs it.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

*nods head*

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

I also gotta mention basketball and karate as my favorite sports

Kimi-Shime-Chan

*nods*...i take tae-kwon-do....

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

I took tae kwon do when I was a child, but never finished...

Kimi-Shime-Chan

*nods*...im planing on finishing...

Oh one last one. The light that keeps flashing right in front of me. Shiny....

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

*eyes twirl in circles*yeah....pretty,pretty,shiny,shiny....
I like ure avatar,though.....thats yuuki and shes a girl....and ure...u and ure a boy....ZA?

By golly, you are right! What to do what to do.... I got it!

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

good luck with that,buddy!i have to go see ya! :D

See ya.... whatever....

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Quote by Kimi-Shime-Chanyes,yes it is freaky....but in a strange way very cool!hahahaha!

in a normal world its a very strange way of finding that cool :p but eh who cares nobody's normal :p

Kimi-Shime-Chan

exactly.....*jumps up in down in a po-go stick and in a trampoline*..... :D
weeeeeeeee! XD

flame7651

~Eternal Lullaby~

Chocolate! Anime! Gundams! Gashaphon! Trading Figures (Especially Lucky Star~)!

Can't Live Without Them ^^.....

Kimi-Shime-Chan

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! NICE!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.