Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the one thing u want more than the entire world? - Minitokyo

Whats the one thing u want more than the entire world?

If u could have one wish,what would it be?

money
0 votes
powers
3 votes
love
10 votes
knowledge
2 votes
world domination
0 votes
other
7 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Kimi-Shime-Chan

heeheehee...im just a tad freaky

(*blushes and grins*)WOW! im on a role!ok here just say whats tha one special thing that u GOT to have more than anything!......me?.....well....the one thing I want more than anything is.......(*frowns and looks away*).......someone to really love me.....

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

power, however, I would have to explain what is for me true power. Power wouldn't be just to have leverage over others, or influence; it mostly depends on how well you handle this leverages. Power, then, becomes a matter of wisdom and influence. If this is the case, power is the best. I don't want power like Tony Montana, he became to greedy. I would like power like Vito Corleone, now that's power. Strength or money, or knowledge doesn't necessarily give you power, you could very well have all this and still be a peon. Thus, for me, power is the best, you can get anything with power, but wisdom has a lot to do with power.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

WHOA!Now THATS deep!(anime sweat drop*)

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

Cookies.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! COKIES?HAHAHAHA!

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

To become a machine.

HydeExile

HydeExile

Honor, Justice, Glory, forever!

My Girlfriend,Hahahahaha.No,I am serious^^

In Honor of my most trusted friend and irreplaceable mentor
Rest in Peace Orpheuz, your legacy lives on amongst us, your comrades, forever and ever... We'll Never forget you
Signature

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Awwwww! hahahaha!

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

The power to make a difference in this world, very similar to the way drkmstr explained it

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

a life. just joking.

seriously, i would say i'd like to change the world as well, but everyone knows when you have that kind of power, there will always be someone that will try to take it and use it the wrong way. so i'd just like to be cured of my eyesight problem.

Signature Image

Kimi-Shime-Chan

u have an eyesight problem...(*pats head*)oh poor u!....i want.....to talk to someone....(*sigh*)...im bored!

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

My problems to go away...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

My freedom. :sweat:

WORLD DOMINATIONNNN!:] Kidding
a girlfriend so hot hot hot!

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

... My boyfriend. D: My little sweetheart~ Too bad he's in a different state right now and won't be back until the summer. D:

aquamarineAngel

aquamarineAngel

The Silent

A boyfriend...

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

adding to my prev post, i'd like unlimited egg nog too. (damned holiday-only crap...)

Signature Image

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would say love finding the one for me

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

A LIFE. Seriously.

I'm so lame....

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

I would want more strength. I was debating between Knowledge or Power. I ended up choosing power. With that power I could gain more knowledge.

Tenin

Tenin

A girl that i actually like back...

Why is it always the uncle...

@Tenin
Same here... Now I feel like a loser :(

oceanlord3

oceanlord3

Leviathan

Power ;),Turn to a monster(leviathan or bahamut),and if it really happened i will test my fire breath/tidal wave at you (Kimi-Shime-Chan).Be prepared ;),If a star fell in front of me then this world is doomed XD

Her.

Well, maybe not. More than anything else? Yea, probably not. I'd really really like to have her, but who knows? It might not turn out well once I do.

Soo, I want happiness. True, everlasting happiness. Yea..

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.