Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the craziest anime uve seen in ure entire life? - Minitokyo

Whats the craziest anime uve seen in ure entire life?

Random:if i offered u one of the things below,wich would u pick?

a mariachi guitar
8 votes
a pet shark
8 votes
a hairball
1 votes
a skeleton
4 votes
a puppy
14 votes
run away completly freaked-out
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Kimi-Shime-Chan

heeheehee...im just a tad freaky

HE~LLO!Still on a role i guess(*grins blushing*)Okey-dokey!Here just tell me whats the craziest anime u know......The craziest anime IVE seen is that "BO BO-BO BO" thing.....its hilarious and i love to wach it but.....i dont understand a-ny-thing!hahaha!oh well!

merged: 06-16-2008 ~ 08:53pm
P.S.i would choose either the second or the last choice!

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Excel Saga :)

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

One word, Gantz.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

Any of the anime pieces of Newgrounds.

Fooly Cooly. ANd I pick the guitar.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Fooly Cooly?....hahaha....dont know what that is but....sounds crazy enough!

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

The craziest anime i've seen? Hoho FLCL. :)

Kimi-Shime-Chan

kk..dont know it either.....but yeah it sounds pretty crazy! :D

tinuswouters

crazy is as crazy do....whahaha

FLCL by far, but Excel isn't ordinary either.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

uh....za?...i didnt get it(*laughs nervously*)

I must say FLCL was quite... incomprehendable....

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Kimi-Shime-Chan

OH!...now i get it! and yeah....exel saga isnt ordaninary AT ALL!

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Cromartie High School

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Definitely FLCL, Bo Bo Bo (or however it's written) and as for mech goes, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

Kimi-Shime-Chan

i have no idea what FLCL is,but....yep definitely Bo Bo Bo,but u gatta admit its funny!

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

And that's not all... we nicknamed a friend of mine at school "Bo Bo Bo" because he looks a lot like him

Kimi-Shime-Chan

hahahahahaha!seriously?

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Yeah, he is big and looks muscular, also he has his afro as well, blonde as well, the only thing he lacks is the mustache, but in fact he doesn't want to have a mustache... but hey, he even went to an anime convention and cosplayed Bo Bo Bo

Kimi-Shime-Chan

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
well thats creepy!

Wow. Fooly Cooly was mentioned alot. Fooly Cooly=FLCL. Kimi if you never seen it, its six episodes of pure weird.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Uuuuuukay..................maybe ill wach it then!

Paranoia agent. Its crazy and creepy.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

*nods*

higarashi no naku koro ni
need i say more

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.