Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the craziest anime uve seen in ure entire life? - Minitokyo

Whats the craziest anime uve seen in ure entire life?

Random:if i offered u one of the things below,wich would u pick?

a mariachi guitar
8 votes
a pet shark
8 votes
a hairball
1 votes
a skeleton
4 votes
a puppy
14 votes
run away completly freaked-out
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 61 total items

shomai19

shomai19

seraphic_demon

Doraemon

Weep as much as you want and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved like the gentle thrust of my pen. *poke*

---
Signature
	ImageAvatar and sig by Melymay, thanks. ^^

Elfen Lied or Higurashi
I haven't watched either of them, but from what I've heard, they'll freak you out

merged: 03-16-2009 ~ 04:14pm
Not-So-Random Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUhWGN2ErWw

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Hm, though i only watch 1 episode of it (not enjoyable for me despite the madness), i'll go with Nerima Daikon Brothers, followed VERY closely by Excel Saga then Puni Puni Poemy.... (yah, all 3 are directed by same maniac director)...

Excel Saga is quite fun out of the 3 though... :D

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Dead Leaves, destined to be a classic. Pandy and Retro are my new heros and Dick Driller has got to be the most messed up character ever. I really didn't think it was possible to fit that much madness in to one episode of an anime that's less than an hour long. Hell the entire series is an astounding 1 episode long.

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei ?

Signature Image

hahahah I chose shark!
I love to have pet really, especially some rare pets!

Evangelion (the ending ruined my life) x_x[/b]

[b]merged: 04-17-2009 ~ 06:53am
Evangelion (the ending ruined my life) x_x

Lucky Star.
First ever wacky anime i've watched. Really.
And i liked it! xD

Furi Kuri and Excel Saga

Signature

gotta love higurashi with its psycho moe and lesbian undertones heh, yeah i though it was pretty "crazy" but at the same time i thought it was pretty badass and looooved it, to death i say! whats not to love about moe girls going apesh!t insane all over the place. hmmm?!

gountessg

Dark Angel

none. they all make sense to me in some way or another...

what is your purpose in life?

ninnadark

ninnadark

How far you'll go?

Excel Saga

Signature
Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain. The pain is an introduction for what is the life.
.::DarK Leaf::. member

LUCKY STAR
WAKAKAKKAA...
Made me soooooooooo......
ufn

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 61 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.