Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 naruto233 (manga) - Minitokyo

naruto233 (manga)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

spoilerrrrrr=)

dunno if you read it yet, but I'm glad the arc is finally finished..it was saddening in the end T^T any thoughts?

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

I just read 233!!! OMGosh!!! (It was in Japanese though so I don't get what really happened...) BUT, that's sad....I would have liked it better if Naruto just beat Sasuke up, and hauled him back home. So much easier. *sigh* And what took Kakashi so long?! Yeesh....Heh, that's what I think!!! :D

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

yeah...I just scanned through the raw version on narutofan.com =D

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

Quote by PikaMoonBummer, only up to 232...what happened?! Sniffles...but I can't wait to find out! I'll give you my opinion once I do! :D

I wanna download 233 but I can't find it ^_^'
EDIT: You're on Narutofan too cool...what's your username
mine's "afan"

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

O, I changed my post. After reading, I went to Narutofan.com! :D

Yeah I just read it too...wow Naruto lost impossible
but I liked it that way for obvious reasons *hint (look
at my avatar and sig image) hint*

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

LOLZ-sorry, no offense...GO NARUTO...o wait, he lost...nevermind....I wish I could have read it in english, so then I could know what was going on....When is it going to be translated, Broken-dreamz (since you're from Narutofan.com) Also, my username is PikaMoon too! :D

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

ooh ^^;; I hardly talk...in narutofan.com...that account is only for uh..downloading (is selfish) XD but if you want to know it's _raindropletz

Signature Image

Ha ha...no...just wondering...maybe
Pikamoon was wondering as well

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.