Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is after MGS4? - Minitokyo

What is after MGS4?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Man, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots! I can say it a great game to me. Kojima Productions did a great job i think :D

So i was thinking... What's our next game? MGS5? Maybe not ^_^' i hope is Z.O.E 3 or maybe game for PSP?

What do you think? Any ideas? :)

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I'd love to see a new ZOE game. While I wasn't much of a ZOE 1 fan, ZOE 2 was just fun as hell. Even for a PS2 game it looked great and ran smoothly for the most part. A PS3 ZOE (and if anyone says XBOX 360 they should burn in....) would probably blow that one away.

But from what I read, MGS isn't exactly done. According to a story I just read on Kotaku, this was just the end of the Solid Snake story. There are holes that can be filled in as well as prequels supposedly centering around Big Boss.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

From what I've read, Kojima has stated that MGS4 is the last Metal Gear Solid game. That doesn't mean he'll make some Metal Gear _____ games, set in the same universe and such.

And Kojima has expressed interest in another Snatcher game.... possibly a remake or something. Details on that are kinda vague....

Doesn't really matter what's after MGS4, Kojima said that this was the last Metal Gear Solid and come on a MGS5 would equal no Snake since Snake has no time to live.

I can confirm that this is the last Metal Gear game. Kojima might do other stuff, but it seems Metal Gear has been finished.

i'm was hoping for a spin off.............seeing snake in a new game would be great.

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Snake,s gonna die in like... a year at the most. Towards the end of the game he was basically falling apart without those drugs.

No more Snake, folks. P:

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Maybe the remake of very 1st Metal Gear? XD

merged: 07-05-2008 ~ 12:08pm
4 Games We Want Hideo Kojima to Work on After Metal Gear Solid

http://www.gwn.com/articles/article.php/id/982/title/4_Games_We_Want_Hideo_Kojima_to_Work_on_After_Metal_Gear_Solid.html

Hideo Kojima insists that the series will continue with new story arches and characters. This was announced at AX08.

MGS4 subsistance

MSG 5

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.