Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What softmare is best for vectoring and it's free? - Minitokyo

What softmare is best for vectoring and it's free?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

i've been wanting to do vectoring for awhile, but i have no idea which program is good. i tried inkscape but my tablet doesn't work with it and i don't know how to fix it. drawplus i don't know how to save the pictures in different types like SVR, JPG, etc. Gimp doesn't work as well with my tablet. so please help!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I find it easier to vector with mouse actually XD uh, I don't really know any other vectoring program that's free besides Inkscape.... What about just a drawing program where you can use tablet then? SAI is mostly a painting program, but it does have a "vectoring" function (it's not a true vector, just a pentool that rasterizes things). While it's not free, there's a trial version available. Google for "Paint tool SAI". Opencanvas is good for drawing, very tablet-sensitive. The simplist version 1.1 is free. But it's not a vectoring program...

i've decided to use Inkscape, but i don't know how to make my tablet work with the program. it would freeze sometimes, and other times it works fine. i heard something about GTK+ but i don't know how to make it work since i'm such a newbie at this.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.