Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you were the creator of School Days... - Minitokyo

If you were the creator of School Days...

Tagged under School Days

page 1 of 1 2 total items

clanlax

clanlax

Love for all Seasons

If you were the creator of School Days...

1. What will be your ending?
2. Who needs to die or to be killed?
3. What will be the genre of your own School Days?

Ahaha X-P
I'm so bored and
since no classes today,
because of the storm *even the sun is shining bright*
I'm going to ask you, those questions above... XD
I really hate it when Makoto died, I know he need to die but I am so sad about what will happen to and what happened to Katsura!

Okay, these are my answers to my own questions... :nya:

1. If I was the creator of School Days, the ending will be:
Katsura and Makoto lived happily ever after without Sekai Saionji! :D

2. Sekai needs to die!

3. The genre of my School Days will be:
Drama, Romance, Hurt/Comfort and Comedy...

That's all... I hope you will share your opinions ;)
I would really like to hear your own...

PLEASE NO OFFENSE IF YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER NEEDS TO DIE OR ANYTHING, DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY!

Not answering them in order...

My ending would be making Kotonoha happy, she's the only one that deserves it, even if someone like Itou shouldn't be happy. Not going too far i would have liked that Kotonoha had arrived to Itou's before Sekai "made" her move and then, not precisely killing her or anything, but could be, sekai leaving them alone.

As i speak of a change of the last escene and not the series then the genre would be the same but i'm not sure if it would be a happy ending, i don't think you could take the story out of that deep shadow.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.