Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is Minitokyo going to lift the size image with the new MT? - Minitokyo

Is Minitokyo going to lift the size image with the new MT?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I was just wondering if the image size ( 2.04 MB)limit is going to be lifted...I hate having to reduce and resize my scans to get them in the right size...It would be nice if it was increased to 7-10 MB...or even 5mb ^_^' Just wondering...

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

I agree with moonelf! And I think 5mb would be sufficient. 7-10mb would be awesome :nya:
I'm not posting scans this days but I remember how I had to resize some of them and it's a real pity. And I ended up posting them on their full glory on AP. A real pity...
Yeah I think MT needs a renewal starting from problems like this one.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I have started to post mine at AP...and I realized my english sucked for the title of the thread :sweat:
I usually have to reduce the scan by 25% and save at high to medium quality instead of maximum...hopefully things will change...I remember the size limit used to be 5? or 4? MB....

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Same here moonelf... And if I'm not wrong size limit used to be 5mb (that was ages ago).
Hope someone will do something about this -_-'

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

Wraith

Scanner

Wraith

No Longer A Contributor

A little late but .... here's my 2 cents worth. I'd really like the 25mp limit eliminated so I don't have to resize my scans to fit plus a larger mb limit. 2mb really kills the image and a lot of my scans are well over the 25mp restriction MT has. Plus this also makes me post smaller scaled images on AP and moe ... I would make my own site if I knew how ...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.