Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would u sleep with the user above u? - Minitokyo

Would u sleep with the user above u?

would u share a hotel room with:

a clown
0 votes
ure sibling
1 votes
a hot guy/girl
8 votes
a girl/guy uv never met before
0 votes
ure dog
1 votes
ure best friend
8 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Kimi-Shime-Chan

heeheehee...im just a tad freaky

HEY HEY,EVERYBODY!
Ok,rules for this one....simply say if u want to sleep with the user above u for one hole night!
Now,u dont have to DO anything of course,but if u do want to DO something....feel free to share!
Hahahahahaha!Anyways,this thread is just for humor so no flames.And if u do throw any flames....ull be hit with an extinguisher!Yes,u heard me:HIT!And HARD! X-P So,unless u want ure brains nocked out,keep in mind(while u still have it)that any harsh or hurtful things are gonna be MORE hurtful...towards u.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...*coughs*...sorry........SEE YA NEXT TIME! :D

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

^ ... I don't know, in the same room, maybe, making a sleepover ^^

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Kimi-Shime-Chan

YAY~!SLEEPOVER WITH MIKU-CHAN! XD
*throws a pillow at miku*
(teehee)

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

kawaii! sleepover desu!
*says ouch at the pillow thrwon at her and trhows another one to Kimi XD *

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Kimi-Shime-Chan

PILLOW FIGHT~! XD XD XD XD XD
*gets out a pillow bazuka and starts shooting out pillows insanely*
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

Slumber Party! XD *whacks with a pillow*

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

I suppose. It would be a worthy test of my endurance and self control.

*throws flames* flames! flames flames flames!

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

*douses flames with fire extinguisher*

*brings a hose... *

redy or not.... XD

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

Yes, but you should know the only thing i can sleep on is a bed of nails. lol joking.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Ay Caramba!Ure pretty creepy....just kidding....LOL LOL...ure hilarious!
*drops to the floor laughing*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

I don't know depends on if you keep laughing all night like a crazy person. Oh wait i could just beat you with a sack of potatos until you shut up, though i would probably sleep well i would hate myself for having hurt you in the end and become dead inside. *sob*

VanyLoVesViolet

VanyLoVesViolet

~ Ashtray Heart ~

Yeah because I can slap you the whole night x3

Yeah. Slapping is good.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Awww!What u said at the end was really sweet! :)Thankies :D
^i guess so

VanyLoVesViolet

VanyLoVesViolet

~ Ashtray Heart ~

^ yeah I guess I would...

Kimi-Shime-Chan

^ X-PThankies to u too! :)
i would

VanyLoVesViolet

VanyLoVesViolet

~ Ashtray Heart ~

yeah let's make a pillow fight and beat up XRW175P6MQ4 XD

Kimi-Shime-Chan

YAAAAAAAAAAY~!*pulls out my pillow-bazuka again*
TAKE COVER~! X-O
*starts shooting like crazy*
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

No force on this earth could stop me accepting such a worthy beating.

VanyLoVesViolet

VanyLoVesViolet

~ Ashtray Heart ~

*ducks and covers* *sees how the pillow hits XRW175P6MQ4*
wuuuhuuu strike!

Kimi-Shime-Chan

*striked XRW175P6MQ4 like 20 times*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

VanyLoVesViolet

VanyLoVesViolet

~ Ashtray Heart ~

*takes your hands and dances with you in a circle*
you did it ^^

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!
*starts crazy dancing with Vany*

*runs around yelling random words*

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.