6 votes
other
36 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 169 total items

Kimi-Shime-Chan

heeheehee...im just a tad freaky

Cancel

Like the name asks:is it hard for u to say i love to a person?
sometimes u cant say i love u to a person u DO love cause ure either embarrassed to admit it or ure affraid to admit it.....but sometimes u cant say i love u to someone cause u dont really feel the love at all...Well...me...sometimes i cant say i love u for 2 reasons and the first reason involves my parents:

1)when my mom and dad says i love u to me....i just nod....i barely ever say i love u back,u see,my parents arent the understandting type...AT ALL...so sometimes i actually doubt that they really love me...and when i DO say it,for some strange reason,i feel embarrassed of saying it....*sigh*yup,im weird.... :sweat:
2)the second reason is that sometimes i just feel a itsy-bitsy scared cause one of my sisters told me that saying i love u to much can show me weak side and people can use that to theyre advantege...so i dont like to say it for that reason too...

but when i do feel it....when my heart pounds happily with the thought of it...either if its a sister or brother love,a friendly love or...hehe...a love love...i say it with the biggest grin in the world! :)
Why am i telling u this,cause i want to know if theres people like me out there,so?,is there? :)

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

• Jun 24, 2008
Cancel

I think the only people I can actually say "I love you" to is my parents. But it's mainly because I know they do love me and all but as for other people, I never said it. I never even said it to my ex-boyfriend. Somehow, it really felt like he didn't love me at all. Well, he didn't actually, but I just can't say those words.

HydeExile

HydeExile

Honor, Justice, Glory, forever!

Cancel

The only person I say "I love you" to would be my dearest Girl friend.Since she is the only one that truly understands me,truly believes me and always cheering for me...She's more than worth it to hear me say "I Love You"

While to my parents,and siblings,I love them too,yes,but I don't say "I Love You" to them of course,just showing my respect and care is already enough to show my life to them.

The difference of my case with yours is that I do love my parents,but I just don't feel like saying "I Love You" to them,because those words are more appropriate to be used to a lover.

In Honor of my most trusted friend and irreplaceable mentor
Rest in Peace Orpheuz, your legacy lives on amongst us, your comrades, forever and ever... We'll Never forget you
Signature

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Cancel

"I love you".
I actually said it, and it's not that hard XD hahax!

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Cancel

@ nousnous64-that just mean u havent found the right guy yet,but dont worry im possitive that u will! :)
@ hydeexile-awwww!ure so sweet,Sir.HydeExile,u care and love for ure gf A LOT! XDAnd at the same time u care a lot for ure family too!i cant really say i love u to my parents,but i always say to my sisters even tough they can be pretty evil at times ^_^'
@ miku-hahahahahahahaha!miku this for u to explain why CANT u say i love u! :D
hahahahahahaha!but either way u made me laugh,so....THANKIES! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

• Jun 24, 2008
Cancel

I haven't said i love you to anyone that i can remember. I'm sure i said it to my parents when i was little but i can't remember any particular occasion.

• Jun 25, 2008

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Cancel

lucky...at least u remeber that u said i love u to ure parents...i dont remeber EVER saying i love u to them :( Yeah,i know its sad...
Oh No!Wait!Yes,i remeber saying i love u to my parents a few months ago,but i was so embarrassed of saying it that i didnt really said i mumble it and walked away from them....*sigh*.....

• Jun 25, 2008
Cancel

Um, well, I won't exactly say I Love You to just anybody. Mostly just my mom and dad just in case I die tomorrow or something and the last thing I said to them was, "Go shave. Now." Or something like that.

I just, well, haven't really found anyone yet. I'm still quite young. I'll wait. : ) But, yeah, I think it's hard. I consider most relationships that I'm in(friendships, haha) are just, well, friendships. I kind of take it as one big joke. ;)

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Cancel

hehehehe!Good for u!Ure young and alive!I think ure definitely gonna live long! :)

• Jun 25, 2008
Cancel

i have a very hard time saying those words to any person.
not even my parents or siblings do i say such to.
neither do i tell it to friends while intoxicated and having a really good time.
of the girlfriends ive had i have always found it very hard to say aswell.

the girl im currently in love with, i still havent found the courage to tell either....
and yes ive gotten the remark about "why not just tell her" a few times, but still scared of rejection...

for me the words just feel awkward, the person i tell these words really needs to be special.

• Jun 25, 2008
Cancel

I say I love you to my parents most of the time, but that's usually because they say it first.To other people... :sweat:

Well, when I was younger (like twelve/thirteen), I didn't trust people easily, mainly because I was afraid to be betrayed or hurt. Even though I've had friends that are pretty close, I wasn't able to tell them I love you. Not even to my first boyfriend! >.<

Luckily, meeting my two friends Miita and Isa, I've changed a whole bunch! :D
Saying I love you is way easier, and I feel I'm happier being able to admit it, rather than keeping it bottled up inside.

I don't know, I writing it feels wierd, but I like feeling loved and loving in return!

• Jun 25, 2008

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

Cancel

i will choose my parent!parent are the most important person in my life,but still although they are important for me,i still cant say those three words to them^^.i will feel very shy to say it to them.

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Cancel

Ah I say to them I love you most of the time (i mean, my parents) moistly to my oka-san ^^ (mom)

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Cancel

I usually say those three words to my girlfriend, who more than deserves to hear those words. But to be honest, a part of me does get a bit nervous having to say so in public. It's more of a personal issue. Being single, I hated when people flaunted their relationships in front of me; so now that I'm in one myself, I don't want to be the one doing the flaunting this time around.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

• Jun 26, 2008

Scarano

I shall be her shield!

Cancel

Well...there's a person I just can't...say it to...even tough i feel it completly deep in my heart,but...I get scared of rejection....But with my parents,well I only say I love you to my mom but my dad is a rough guy so I can't really remember if I'd said it to him and when I say it to my mom,I say it and turn away....

• Jun 26, 2008

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Cancel

well if you are talking about family and friends well yeah..it is easy for me to say 'I LOVE YOU' to them..but if you are talking about guys and stuff..well no..I'm actually not the crazy on saying the three words xD..but yeah that is my answer ^^
oh and..

HI KIMI

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Cancel

heavy words like this i never ever say it to any one but mt parents sibling or friends
but i think when i say it to my girl friend (when i have ) i do not think i know what will i do

• Aug 17, 2008

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

well I've never said it so yeah hehe ^_^ but then again it wasn't told to me so that could be why I don't say it either ^_^ go to love the mentally disturbed person ^_^

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

Cancel

I say I love you to my parents all the time.
But I can get from where you're coming from. Just give it time and let people in and you'll be able to say it.

• Aug 21, 2008

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

Cancel

easy... when you don't mean it...

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

chirido

chirido

Chiri-san

Cancel

It's very easy to say:"I love you" to my parents, but it's super hard to say " I love yo u" to the boys *I think*. ^^'

Whatever will be...

• Aug 22, 2008
Cancel

If it's to your family saying "I LOVE YOU" is very easy... but it's hard to confess to your crush...

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

Cancel

I don't think its hard to say if I do love that person, but like within family, most occasions it doesn't need to be said, I heard my dad say I love you for the very first time in my 18 years of living a couple of weeks ago. I never needed him to say it because I already know that he does.

I think its harder to admit that you like someone :P

• Aug 23, 2008
Cancel

I prefer to act 'I love you'-like over saying it.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

• Aug 23, 2008

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.