Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it hard for u to say "I love U"? - Minitokyo

Is it hard for u to say "I love U"?

who do u love more than anyone?

ure parents
47 votes
ure bf or gf
40 votes
ure siblings
8 votes
ure friends
15 votes
ure dog
6 votes
other
36 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 169 total items

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

i say it all the time to my gf.....to get out of trouble <_<

Signature

What a dumb question?! Its more than normal that you or others love your parents the most! Do not lnow anybody who thinks the other way round!

ivankira

ivankira

SEED

well, it all depends on a person's perspective and ego.
to me, i find it rather embarrassing to say it to my parents at my age, but when i was younger i think i was much bolder and i may have had screamed it out to the world before.
currently, i think i can't bring myself to say it to anyone yet, probably i am too ready for it... :\

starflamer

Life is like a fading star...

"I love you" isn't easy to say seriously. I mean, it's easy for me to just spout off when I'm joking around with friends, or when they've done something awesome for me and I can't find enough words to tell them how I feel. It's probably easier for me to say it, because my parents tell me that, and so it's a...I don't know, ingrained habit?

Although, I wouldn't dare say that I love someone if I'm not sure that they don't care so much about me. At most a "I care." or "I'll be here if you ever need me."

It's kinda hard to tell if you really love someone, though, so "I love you" is spoken much lesser now.

Neverending sunshine is...irritating, not to say the least.

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

to God, my family, and friends...it's easy!
But when we're talking about the guy that I liked in school...it's just so hard!

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

To be honest, I don't think I know what 'love' really is, even though I'm almost 27.....

And I try not to say things that I don't know the real meaning of. =/

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

xxcopyright

xxcopyright

::ObSesSiVe CoMpUlsIvE *WHAP*::

Well it's hard for me O___O" I have no idea why.. maybe I'm just an extremely cold person? @_@

I have never once said "I love you" to ANYONE. Not to my boyfriend.. or even my mum. I think I'm a bit on the autistic side.

I have other ways to express my love to someone.

Signature
Jimmy crapped corn.. and I don't caree

Stellar71

Stellar71

~Gemini no Shirley/Shirley71~

It's hard to say 'I love you' to a boy or a girl who you fall in love ^^'
But for me it's hard too for my family because we're in conflict >/<

Azure-Eyes

Azure-Eyes

One Winged Vampire

Aha, I can't say "I Love You" to anyone! When ever I think about it alone, I get embarassed. And when I actually see their face with the thought in my mind I just blush! ^_^'

My replies make me sound cold hearted too. When my parents say "I Love You", I just nod and say: "I Know you do." or "Thanks." If it's someone else out of my family I just say: "Oh, Thanks." or something along those lines. Finally, if it's my Girlfriend I can reply with a "I Love You" but I can't be the first one to say it... :\

I must seem like the biggest Jerk! (but I can say it to my friends without feeling embarassed... :sweat: So useless.)

Signature removed due to violation of guidelines

NO!I REALLY LOVE THEM....WHY SHOULD I BE ANNOYED OR GUILTY WHEN I SAY IT?

Just say Omae wo korosu and its all solved :D

Wow, maybe in forum you can say that,but in the fact, i think you can't say it >.< Maybe because you is scared he/she will say the NO to you ^^

' I LUV U' is so much used in our loving planet that its meaning is more or less diluted.

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

lol it's harder if u like someone

but to my friends it's just funny cuz we all kno it's for fun

and family...i dont feel like it

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

If you really love that "person" its never too embarrassing to tell them I love you. Because when it comes to true love, nothing matters and you don't care what other people think either.
If its your family, and you don't want to say i love you to them, you don't have to. Just you being there for them and doing the good deeds for them is enough already. They feel your love and you won't have to express it.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I deifntly feel I can say I love you if I had to and I really care about my friends.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

I'm not the type of person who says 'I love you' easily. It's more of a feeling for me, and it is difficult to convey; I am only able to say it to my pets without feeling queasy, because I have a feeling that people would look at me weirdly if I say it to them.

I am able to honestly and easily say "I love you" to one human, and that is my fiance. Right now we only have words to express such things, no hugs or kisses since we're far away from each other, so it's important. We've both had bad experiences with past relationships so it was difficult to say those three words at the beginning of our current relationship, so it really felt nice when we were able to finally say it~ ^^

Because yes!

For me when I say "I love you." I don't mean it most of the time. Doesn't me I'm heartless or anything but is hard to put all my feelings forward to give it more meaning. I have a tough time saying that to most people. It's been said so much I think most people don't even mean it.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

To say it to a family member? I really have no qualms in saying it, but when it comes to saying it to a girl, I feel really shy about it. There's one girl I really like on here and I can't even bring myself to say it to her. I do believe in "actions speak louder than words", but I still want to tell her how I feel. Just need to build up the confidence. ^_^'

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Hiime-chan

i'm alive ;x

say i love u,is hard,when you don't know the reaction of the peoples who's listen =~
(when is a boy or girl you like )
With the family is a thing more easy ^u~

nyuu *-*

id prefer saying i love you in another language hehe

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

Whoaaa, you're right, it's hardest word to say to someone you love...

Pink78

Pink78

Sblood

It's sometimes hard to say I love you. Beacuse love never lasts.

Nothing lasts forever

langwan

BIGGY

In public

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 169 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.