Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it hard for u to say "I love U"? - Minitokyo

Is it hard for u to say "I love U"?

who do u love more than anyone?

ure parents
47 votes
ure bf or gf
40 votes
ure siblings
8 votes
ure friends
15 votes
ure dog
6 votes
other
36 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

saying it to your gf or bf is hard coz of the fear of rejection i guess

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

its hard for me to say 'i love you' well not to my parents and when i say it to my friends i'm telling the truth but in a very happy and hyper manner. but to a guy who i like it'd be really hard to tell him i love him

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

not so hard for ever people but still hard for me for I had not enough thing to keep someone's heart

It's realy easy the do you drink some vodka, believe me. Whibouht that i cant even go say hi to girl. And after this every new met girl is yours ^^

It's hard. We don't have that kind of culture here x( But I prefer showing than saying it.

helldunkel

\\..:: Pariah ::..//

Well, here we have two different expressions for that (I'm in South America). We have this not so strong I love you that is "te quiero" which is the sort of thing you say to your parents, relatives in general terms and close friends. Then we have "te amo" which is the kind of thing that you only say to your long-time gf/bf, or in just a few other occasions. I've heard most of my friends saying "te amo" to their gfs/bfs, and I usually always say goodbye to my best friend (a girl) with a hug and "te quiero". I think it's hard when you're not at ease showing how you feel.

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

hmmm it feels harder NOT to say 'i love you' to someone i love than actually say it!
it's not that i take the word lightly, but i prefer letting the people i love know that i love them. as for my boyfriend, i prefer using stronger words like 'i cherish you' or 'i love you more than you can imagine', cuz again, it's expressing the depths of my feelings...
i know, usually i'm a pretty expressive girl

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I once had a conversation with a friend and he told me that the person who you truly love is the who if no longer existed, would greatly impact and change your life. For me, no such person exists. Therefore I don't love anyone as of yet. That person surely exists, but is yet to be found.

Kazenonatsu

Kazenonatsu

Day Dreamer

I have a hard time saying it to anyone, and when i do its more of a mumble than anything else.

A moment bound in eternity.

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

It's pretty hard for me to say "I love you".
I use to say it all the time to my mom, but one day I just stopped. She still always says it to me though, at least once or twice a day...
I feel really awkward saying it or even hearing it because it sounds so...false, almost like a lie, even if I really mean it.

For some reason, there has always been a barrier between "I love you." and "Love you."
Somehow, the two are saying the same thing but they just feel so different to say.
To my parents and my sister on a normal basis, I go about with, "Love you."
To my dad over the phone, "I love you."
To my turtle. Well. I don't talk to my turtle. That much. -shifty eyes-

To my friends, there was a stage where I could go around and say, "I love you!" in a nonchalant, kid way. Yeah. That hasn't happened in a long time because it feels so strange now.

In actuality, I say "I love you" the most to my stuffed animals. Maybe it's because they aren't living so I'm not actually saying it to someone. -shrugs-

gountessg

Dark Angel

Nope.... But I do use a time before saying it.... just to be sure of my feelings.... By the way.... I love Minitokyo.net.....

what is your purpose in life?

it's hard if you're expressing your feelings toward your BF/GF....
but it's easy just to say for fun :p

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

its hard to say it and i respect to anyone who dare to say it

Signature
Member OF:ClampFans

it's not really that hard to say it, but to really mean it and actually doing it is hard.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

The word "love" is so overused that my boyfriend and I don't really use it...we show it through acts of kindness, etc.

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Hatter89

Hatter89

Earl Hatter

I agree, these words seems to be a bit overused, and in result - meaningless. Especially when we talk about English.

I don't say "I love you", rather express it. If you don't have the time to show how much you care, saying these words won't change anything. To me warm touch or look means a lot more than thousands of words, not to mention acts like hugging, talking. Oh yes, talking. It's the most important thing in every relationship, at least in my opinion.

And about parents... Mine don't say these words to me anymore, so I'm not saying it to them either. Much more often I say it to my friends or beloved ones (without any fear of rejection) than to my parents. Also I don't really feel like devoted to them or something. It's just a family, blood-related people, nothing more.

It's definitely hard to say it for me. Seriously, anyway. I tend to joke around with my friends a lot, like 'I'll love you forever if you do this or that for me...', but when it comes to REALLY saying it, I pretty much choke up. It means a lot, so it's really hard to say the words..

sakurachristine

The Sexorcist

not if i say it to the ones i truely love. i can't lie over the word love but it is not too hard for me to say

he might of broke my heart, he might of took away my love, he might of took away my strength, but he will never fully take me away.

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

surprisingly yes it is hard for me to say I can probably count the times on my fingers in which I uttered those words and meant them. Although I don't like putting my emotions and crap out there so meh

meh sig banners are overrated

I would say that it is not hard to say I LOVE U to any members of my family as i do love them very much. However if it was someone like a bf which i haven't had b4, would make it, for me, much harder to say.

lllXpoHolll

I am russian!

If love truly, at first very difficultly. But becomes then easy. ))

For me saying I love you to someone even my parents or close friends or what so ever is hard....becuase i always make myself distance to them becuase i just want to be alone and imagine the things that i wanted for me to be happy!sometimes i'm kinda a stupid person but everyone loves me becuase they said im funny even though i'm not....

Huh. It's not hard for me say "I love u" to my family. But if I'm saying I love you to the guy I love and he has no idea then it's kind of troublesome. Still, I was able to say I love you to the person I love because I knew he had to know how I felt about him, once i told myself that, it was a piece of cake.

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.