Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Hostile Identified - Minitokyo

Deletion of Hostile Identified

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

HydeExile

HydeExile

Honor, Justice, Glory, forever!

From these reasons :

- It was too simplistic, with poor layout or background : The background was planned neatly,and I don't see anything simple about it.
- It was too blurry or overfiltered : I don't even use any filter and the image is not blurred at all.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos : Out of question.
- It featured a poor quality extraction or had many artifacts on the images : I had cleaned every jagged edge or anything that makes the extracted character looks bad.
- It was a low effort wallpaper : You say that wallpaper which is done with hard work as no effort?
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper : Out of question.
- It did not feature an anime-style image : Out of question.

I do not find any of the above reasons as the reason why my wallpaper is deleted.

So,explanation please?
And I urge that this one is not ignored like this Deletion of "Friend in Autumn"

In Honor of my most trusted friend and irreplaceable mentor
Rest in Peace Orpheuz, your legacy lives on amongst us, your comrades, forever and ever... We'll Never forget you
Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

The scan was low quality. It looked like it had been resized. The background wasn't that bad, it was just the scan.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

HydeExile

HydeExile

Honor, Justice, Glory, forever!

The scan was low quality?Hmm,well the scan I use was this one : Glasgow by avesama and I did not resize it anyhow.

In Honor of my most trusted friend and irreplaceable mentor
Rest in Peace Orpheuz, your legacy lives on amongst us, your comrades, forever and ever... We'll Never forget you
Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.