Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Someone is watching me...help! - Minitokyo

Someone is watching me...help!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Ok, this going to be long. Bare with me. Ever since, I found a job I felt as someone is watching me or following me. Is creeping me out. Whenever, I turn to that direction. No one is there. No noise. Nothing. I think it might be ghost. I not sure. I can't see it but I can feel it. I try not to think about it. The feeling of someone or something is there next or behind me does go away. Is killing my sleep.

I ask my mom. She told not to worry about it. Is all in my head. I ask my sister in law she say it happen to her once before and coming home late. Because some time the ghost or spirits will follow home. That total scary the %#$%#$% out of me. I don't know whatever is true or not. I do not wish to see that ghost. I ask my mom again, she say the more I think about it will come true. Is not that I thinking about it or want to think about it. Is more like is there. It won't go away. Is not hurting me or anything along those line. Is just that is creeping not know who or what or why is following me.

What you think? Help me.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

oh that is frightening... you sure it's not a stalker? maybe someone likes you and is really afraid to confront you hehe. Anyway sorry I just like to cheer you up. If you think it is some sort of ghost or any unnatural being, then don't be afraid with them. Maybe they would like to ask for your help. Still the best thing is not to think about it. If you can't get rid of it, why not try to do things that will entertain you like watching movie, anime... those stuff. At least your attention will be directed to something else, and will make you forget all about it for the moment. Although I'm not sure of your religion, seek help to Those above. Spiritually it can help because you know someone is protecting you.

I don't know if it is of any help to you but I'm hoping you feel better soon. I'm always here, contact me anytime!

forgot to mention this, if you are always going back to your home alone, try to ask your friends or your parents to accompany you. Seriously people tend to freak out when alone rather than in groups.

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

"Why does it feel like, somebody's watching me?" Children of the 80's better get a catchy tune in their heads after reading that line. I was born in 83... one year before the song and I know it, so you have no excuse 80's kids.

Anyway on to your... uh problem. It's obvious you believe in ghosts, which makes the problem more difficult to address. I personally don't, so it's kind of a foreign problem to me. I guess you are certain that it isn't some human at this point right? Is there any reason you'd be paranoid right now, like something that recently happened that would have you on edge? Is there a reason you'd believe there was a ghost or spirit following you, like someone you knew or something?

To be honest it seems like you have a Boogieman problem. Nearly everybody as a kid was afraid of monsters under the bed or the closet, so we had those things that protected us. In my case it was a nightlight, because monsters don't mess with nightlights. That being said, what exactly wards away ghosts besides ignoring them? Just find something that makes you at all comfortable, even if it's maybe sleeping in the same bed as a relative until the fear subsides. That's really all you can do.

That is of course if someone claiming to be the ghost whisperer comes in here with different advice. If they do, just ignore it... seriously.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

See a doctor; a friend of mine had a chemical imbalance which causes him to be extremely paranoid and believe there are "things" watching him and whispering to him. He took some prescription medication and he was fine.

Of course, whenever he forgot his medication I got him to meditate with me or simply work ourselves into a rage intent on killing the "things". Always made him feel better.

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

buy a gun...or a CCTV surveillance system

It could be a stalker.

You should get some pepper spray, or a gun. A knife would help to. Practice fighting dirty, throw dirt, kick him in the bad place, use your nails( if you got them). Make sure you lock up. Never travel alone at night.

Bizarre

Bizarre

The One

If it's a person, hire a detective or something (shouldn't be that hard).
If it's a ghost, just try loud music in your house; ghosts don't like loud noise.

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

Probably must be the death trying to catch your soul. the Hell isn't too bad, just let it catch you ~_~

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

if it's a stalker you should call police, if you think its ghost. i think that all in your head, you need to clam down, because nervous can make ppl fell that way.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

i would tell exactly what kucing said.

Well i have an idea... u could ask a friend of urs to follow u from some meters of distance, if they see someone, u know what to do...

well if they dont see nothing, and u still have the creeps, well its problably all on ur mind... (or theres a ghost following u, or maybe u got urself a death note and there is a shimigami after u, LOL ! Anyway its unlikely)

maybe i helped?
i guess not, anyway u should try what i said! :D

it could just be your imagination. you have to check though. someone might be following you o.0;

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.