Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is mini going down - Minitokyo

is mini going down

why do u think mini is losing submissons

people dont like the rules
0 votes
just not interested anymore
0 votes
dont like the name
1 votes
going else where
2 votes
what are u talken about I still come.I just dont submit
1 votes
I don't have any idea
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

0ni

I was wondering had anyone other than me noticed that minitokyo has not been having as many submissions as it did before.when I 1st came here it was being loaded down with pics being uploaded ,but now I can see the pic from about 2 weeks ago if I go more the 15 pages in. I wonder could this be that there is a lot of member not submitting or going to other web sites.why do you think the submissions are going down?

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

Minitokyo has a pretty big database for scans so many of the so called "new scans" floating about the internet might actually be fairly old or fail to meet up to the minimum pixel size.

MT is pretty strict about the scan requirements so I suppose that other pictures failing in the minimum requirement zone don't get posted here or are shipped off to other sites with less stringent rules on file size and pixels.

You've also got take into consideration that many new animes are somewhat generic and artbooks of the series are usually exclusive to Japan and get shipped out rather late to other countries.

That...and the price of anime artbooks due to tariffs placed on imported goods in certain countries may prevent potential buyers from purchasing the books (Thus not scanning them) and add to the overall decline in submission of scans.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.