Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy looking girls - Minitokyo

Happy looking girls

page 1 of 1 5 total items

now this is a question i asked myself when i was looking for a new wallpaper girl for my desktop today.

i was looking through both minitokyos girl wallpapers and those on boyis, and what i was looking for was a cute girl posing (none in particular) and was flipping pages, seeing a lot of cute girls posing, but then i thought: lets look for something extraordinary, lets try to find a beautiful girl posing alone on a wallpaper, that actually looks happy, or is smiling. and now honestly i didnt look through every single page, that would simply take too long, but of the 20 first pages on both here and boyis, i found very little wallpapers that actually fit this description...

so here is the thought, how come there are made so little wallpapers with posing anime girls that actually look happy?

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Really? I'm under the impression that most of the girls in anime scans and wallies look pretty dang happy. Maybe I'm not looking at the right shows or something.

It depends on the anime, really. I think it's better if you pick a certain anime and look for wallpapers in it, rather than general categories. It'd make it easier for you to find what you're looking for.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

i have alot of cute girls posing with a smile.

i guess is pretty easy to find them!

try finding "Dead or Alive" wallpaper, is pretty good, and shes smiling!

anyway i wonder how can u actually find it!

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

If you want smiling girls, go to the Aria sections. That show is about 95% smiles.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.