Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Subtle Things that made you laugh... - Minitokyo

Subtle Things that made you laugh...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Jei-sama

Jei-sama

Is made of Soy Beans

Ok this may seem like a stupid thing to talk about, but seriously what are some "Not-So-Noticeable" things made you chuckle when you finally noticed them?

To start things off I'll share one of mine.

I relised Light, of Death Note was gay. How did i figure that out?
His name spelled backwards.

Light Yagami
I'm a Gay

...So now Light x L FanGirls have a reason to... FanGirl

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I always wonder what kind of person it takes to think up these crazy things... now I know. At least you are using your's for something pointless and retardedly humorous. You could be out there saying "the government is out to kill us! If you take the way the sun comes up over the horizon in Nebraska near the Jeffersons cow farm, you'll see a knife pointing right at an American flag."

I don't look for things like that, but the thing that has always made me laugh the hardest is the rediculous scripts in hentai. "No stay away, don't touch me!" 8 seconds later "Oh God yes!" Classic.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Jei-sama

Jei-sama

Is made of Soy Beans

Hentai scripts are always full of classics like that.
lol. I don't think I know one person who really watches a Hentai to get their kicks. They all watch them because they are a funny to watch.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.