Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone have a level past the Mod's? - Minitokyo

Anyone have a level past the Mod's?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

doomsong06

doomsong06

Happy Noodle Boy RoXoRz!!!

I'm just wondering out of curiousity if there's any members that have a level past the Mod's... anyway. It's not illegal to post a thread like this is it???... -.- I hope I don't get booted...

MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! CAT CHOW!!! CEASE YOUR FLATULENT WINDS AND HEAR MY MIND NUMBING EXPULSIONS OF WICKED NOISE!!! GRRRRRR!!! CHEESE!!!! - Happy Noodle Boy

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

Thats odd, is says the last post on this thread was 1818wk 4d ago by ....... [nobody]!!! NOT FOR long!!! hehe, me!!!! i dunno how many exactly but there are quite a few!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Cause the last post was deleted. Whenever a post is deleted you get that massive date for the last poster.

I believe the positions go.

Admin
SuperModerator
Gallery Director
Elite Member
Mute Member
Restricted Member
Banned Member

Theres only one Admin and SuperModerator, doesn't need to be anymore. They do that damn good of a job as to where they don't need anyone else......from what I take anyways.

Ahhhh.....Such an old thread, most likely will be closed after this post cause I believe this information was mentioned already, I'm just posting it here

I think thats the way it goes....I put Mute above Restricted cause I felt Restricted was alot more severe....since mute your not really mute anyway.

Signature Image

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

just check the member index and there you'll find just a lot!
For example aquiles 12X level (almost 130) it's not that hard 'cause the mods like sheqel are a lil lazy He's only level 72 (just kidding :D )
There are like 30 to 50 in higher levels than some mods!
If you mean rank then it's like Cyd says!

Quote by chibicowThats odd, is says the last post on this thread was 1818wk 4d ago by ....... [nobody]!!! NOT FOR long!!! hehe, me!!!! i dunno how many exactly but there are quite a few!

If that's right then why are we answering?
C U

Noctum's level is waaaaaay past mods. i can't believe it! i envy that guy.

Quote by PaoloNoctum's level is waaaaaay past mods. i can't believe it! i envy that guy.

You do? All you need to do is gain 3 mor lvls and you get the shortbox, which I do believe is the last prize.

EDIT: Yes Noctom is a high lvl

Quote by afan

Quote by PaoloNoctum's level is waaaaaay past mods. i can't believe it! i envy that guy.

You do? All you need to do is gain 3 mor lvls and you get the shortbox, which I do believe is the last prize.

i doubt the shortbox is gonna appear for me once i reach level 50.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.