Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kingdom Hearts II Update!!! - Minitokyo

Kingdom Hearts II Update!!!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

doomsong06

doomsong06

Happy Noodle Boy RoXoRz!!!

Check this out... http://www.eyesonff.com then find the post of where you can view the KH2 trailer. This looks like one of the greatest Square Soft/Enix games ever... AURON'S IN IT!!!

MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! CAT CHOW!!! CEASE YOUR FLATULENT WINDS AND HEAR MY MIND NUMBING EXPULSIONS OF WICKED NOISE!!! GRRRRRR!!! CHEESE!!!! - Happy Noodle Boy

already read it last night.

lol, saw that trailer along long tiem ago

pretty good, cant wait fro the game

nice to meet y'all :P

doomsong06

doomsong06

Hmm anyway... well I posted it for the people who havent seen it... oh and Paolo you read the trailer... uhh... its a video... heh.... yeah...

MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! CAT CHOW!!! CEASE YOUR FLATULENT WINDS AND HEAR MY MIND NUMBING EXPULSIONS OF WICKED NOISE!!! GRRRRRR!!! CHEESE!!!! - Happy Noodle Boy

Yup~ saw that a while ago, too. Go Auron! XD Hehe~ I'm so glad they're bringing him back... I swear, his story was one of the best things in ff10. Anyways--

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0390163/ <-voice list. :)

So, Haley Joel Osment's apparently back for Sora. XD I heard something at one stage about his voice having gotten too deep and so he wasn't going to be doing KH2. Was very upset at the time-- imo, he made a great Sora. Some of the best English voice acting I've heard in a game. :D Heheh... It's all better now~ *melts into incoherent fangirl mush..*

doomsong06

doomsong06

It was amazing to find so many actors I knew in kh... Haley Joel Osment, Mandy Moore, Lance Bass(!?), David Gallagher (plays Simon on 7th Heaven), Billy Zane, Christy Carlson Romano (plays Ren on Even Stevens...), Steve Burton(!?)...

Quote by doomsong06Hmm anyway... well I posted it for the people who havent seen it... oh and Paolo you read the trailer... uhh... its a video... heh.... yeah...

i read about it and saw the trailer. =P

i want a Jap subbed version.

doomsong06

doomsong06

I can check up on that for you goggles if you like. Just let me know in my guestbook or in this thread, doesn't really matter to me.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

oh that wasmsoo sweet!! man i can't wait for this game to come out!! (hope you get to actually fight all those heartless in that one scene)

Signature Image

Quote by doomsong06Hmm anyway... well I posted it for the people who havent seen it... oh and Paolo you read the trailer... uhh... its a video... heh.... yeah...

Thanks for your info. Just finished watching it, and damn it was great!! Definitely on my want list. :)

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

It certainly does look impressive, but I doubt it can beat out Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX one, of course) in my book =)

Signature

i can't wait to play this game.the first one was awesome

Signature

doomsong06

doomsong06

Kingdom Hearts II will be one of the greatest games ever... amazing that Disney characters could make a game so deliciously fun... XD... deliciously.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.