Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Want another contest?^^, - Minitokyo

Want another contest?^^,

Group announcement by various--ANME--fanfics

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Hi guys...^^,
Hey Hotaru-chan...lol

Well, as you know, our first contest had just ended a few months ago...lol
So, I was wondering, do you want another contest?
But before that...I want to do a survey on what type of fanfic contest you like to do..lol
So, please fill this in and pm it to me (ladestiny92)...(don't worry, it's not much)

1) What is your anime fandom? (the anime fanfic you write most)

2) What fanfic genre you write about?

3) What theme would you like for a contest? (you could give min. 1 answer and max. 5 answer...^^)

So, that's about it..lol
I told you it's not much..hehe^^
I hope everyone will respond to this...^^,

ps- This includes you, Hotaru-chan...so you can't escape now...Bwahahaha!^.^

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

Athrun's Precious Rose @->

Hee hee...sure dear...another contest sounds cool!^^but first... here are the answers to the questions.^^

*Gundam Seed and Code Geass*

*Mostly Romance/Comedy*

3) What theme would you like for a contest? (you could give min. 1 answer and max. 5 answer...^^)
*lol..well...I'd actually have to think more on this one. lol...how about one with a color theme...or maybe one with a flower theme like we're doing in the Cain group? lol...I really need to think more about things for another contest. lol*

"Even if you were to turn into one of a thousand wild roses in a field,I'm sure I could find you. You'd be the most beautiful one there, adorned with pearls of morning dew." - Cain to Meridianna (The Cain Saga Manga Vol.4 Part II)

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

1. Gundam Seed

2. Romance / Drama

3. I don't know..I actually have no ideas right now..

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

How about doujinshi 4 komas contest. The doujinshi can disclaim or edited from famous anime and all group member can participate for this one and show their works! How bout it?

merged: 07-04-2008 ~ 11:55pm
But if you want more a polling contest:

One vote for Hotaru Zala-san:
2. What fanfic genre you write about?
*Mostly Romance/Comedy*

tsubameongaku

tsubameongaku

The Beating of a Loving Heart

~I used to specialize on Gundam Seed/Gundam Seed Destiny but now I do freelance. I still write it, but I experiment on any CLAMP work, Bleach, Naruto and etc. Experimenting helps me measure how good I am. ^^ But don't worry I am still loyal to GS too. Hee~

~Romance, Comedy, Action, Suspense, Mystery... LOL... I can't seem to stick to just one anymore.

3) What theme would you like for a contest?

I suggest one fandom at a time (This will eliminate bias because let's face it, sometimes we just don't know the fandom in some entries and will become bias to the one they know. *From experience*) and a contest based on something unexpected.

Something like kitchen utensils might be fun. xD But seriously, it can be anything under the sun.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.