Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Some search function suggetion? - Minitokyo

Some search function suggetion?

What you like minitokyo to improve more?

Options left side of minitokyo webpage
0 votes
Search image size resolution option
0 votes
Adding more animation/creator category
0 votes
Search tags function
3 votes
Others (Post your idea here)
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Since minitokyo gallery is growing day by day, the gallery item had becoming harder to search >.<
It become a problem when searching through huge gallery category such as "Female scan""Male Scan""Couple Scan""Others""Unknown Catgirls" and others.Almost all category is about 1000+gallery item.Wow,what a pain to search throw it.

I would like to suggest that moderator add a search tag just for easy searching ,I know it is quite a big project becoz we had to add all properties into the image,such as "wings""blue eye""long hair" or something else.But, it is quite nice system if it is installed here.As ppl can search easily through tags.

Could it be a good or bad idea?
I also add a poll here to for others member to suggest (^_^)

*To Moderator,gambateh on working on new layout, cant wait to see* :)

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I always thought a search function would be helpful, but it would be a lot of work for the admins/mods and take a lot of help from the members. There are so many images already on Minitokyo that tagging them all appropriately would be very hard and take a very long time.
Or it could be done the way AP did it: add a tagging function, and tell members to tag things as much as possible. When you search you don't get everything related to your search, just what's been tagged. It's also helpful if everyone just tags their own submissions.
Anyways it's a great idea due to the large amount of images on MT, I just don't think it'll happen any time soon.

Signature

haha,i think it is time consuming too, but anyway it is nice if this function available :p
(o.O)and i notice other gallery hoster already have their search tags function ,so i think it depend on moderator/admin to decide.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.