Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'Persona 4' (PS2) Coming to North America! - Minitokyo

'Persona 4' (PS2) Coming to North America!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Hi Personas lovers!

Here is some news about the new Persona game(PS2);
http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=53578

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Well if you like it earlier the Japaneses release is on July 10, Everybody should check also the opening of it, if you like "Burn My Dread" on P3 you'll like this one(not sure on the song's title though)

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

It was inevitible that Atlus would grab this one. I think P3 and the critical acclaim it received pulled Persona out of the niche market. It's still much less popular than a Final Fantasy, but now at least a lot more people are putting Shin Megami games on their radar. Now of course... what do I tell my family now that I won't be spending Christmas with them this year?

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

July 10... That's near! 3 more days XD but i'll like to play english game play... I can't read jap ~_~

@shoujoboy, why you are not going to spend time with your family this Christmas? Is because of this game?

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Oh yeah if anybody wants the soundtrack it's released on July 23(Not completely confirmed) in Japan

Well oh joy.

Whats up?

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Quote by x-lawssJuly 10... That's near! 3 more days XD but i'll like to play english game play... I can't read jap ~_~

@shoujoboy, why you are not going to spend time with your family this Christmas? Is because of this game?

That's the gist of it. The last one ate more than 150 hours of my life, and that wasn't an hour here and there... that was marathon session after marathon session. Don't my priorities suck?

WOW Great :D

Crystallis

Crystallis

Princess of Azure Crystallis

Yesh! I was excited when I knew it was coming out in Japan but even more so now that it's coming to NA! >w< *squees* Yay! Happiness and sunshine and Naoto Shirogane-kun!

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Just wanna know your opinion: Are you all satisfied with English voice actors/actresses in P3?

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Quote by Bumble-BeeJust wanna know your opinion: Are you all satisfied with English voice actors/actresses in P3?

Well, i am happy about that

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

The English VA's were pretty solid in P3. I thought there were a few weak ones like Ken and Fuuka, but for the most part they were all solidly acted.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

wow!so fast the english version want to come out?^^well,i bought the japanese version already.^^my friend playing it now.she seem very happy about it!^^oh!original soundtrack release already?then i got download them^^

Goltana

The Black Lion

Too bad that it will only come out on the end of the year, although it's not that far away now it still is some time of waiting . . . :3

I too, played P3 and liked it, i played the FES version and really liked the 'answer' part and it's explanation, though persona 2 had this same explanation about the Personas and the enemies each games.

I liked the english cast for P3, i even liked Mitsuru english voice better than her japanese one, seemed more fitting to me, not that her japanese one was bad or anything like that, i like Ciel(from megaman zero) voice, but for Mitsuru . . . my opinion at least.

Oh! And P4 opening song name is "Pursuing my true self" and i have to agree, by what i have seen about P4 so far(and its relation story-wise to P3), that song is so fitting, just like "Burn my Dread" was for P3! ^^

The 'all by myself' part at the last battle was really cool!

waiting for this :D

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.