Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 heeylo - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 19 total items

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

ahaha yeah I'm pretty late ^^;; I didn't know you had to introduce yourself here..er yeah...@__@;; now I'm here to introduce myself keekee..

I adore anime+manga and shounen-ai (sadly) =D

I currently in love with the anime series naruto and umm yeah...been looking at pictures in here keekee, ehh wat else. I'm actually a poor excuse to be called an asian o__o (doesn't know her home language well)

anddd i wuvvvv sasuke!!!

and one more thing, ^^;; probably looking over here to find ways to improve uh...poor photoshop skills v.v (see how depressing that is XD..no not really) anyways ^^;; what a corny intro!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

that was a corny intro lol just kidding. Yeah another fan of naruto whee!!! Welcome to the forum broken-dreamz!
Enjoy ur stay!!!

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

yaaaay glad you think so (for a moment) ^___^ yaaay for naruto!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

welcome! ^.~ I myself forgot to introduce myself completly when I joined @_@ its ok that its kinda late, hmmm, never saw or read Naruto....

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

readdd naruto is the best anime @.@ it's not yoru so-called typical shounen-manga..=S

Signature Image

irrashai! naruto is awesome, for the most part XD

what?

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

waii domo argiatou! =)

Signature Image

Heya...welcome to MT...again :)

nakairi

nakairi

Huggle Bunny

Hihi!! ^__^~
Hope your loving it here at MT!!
*hands you marshmallow*

Signature
Nakairi Miyakari ll Music is what feelings sound like~

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

oiii marshmallow!! ::munchesmunches:: ^-^;; thanku!

Signature Image

*gives a snowbunny*. (hmm. looks like im almost out :sweat: ).

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Heya! It's nice to meet new people. ^_^ You'll fit in fine, the people here are great. =)

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

dans

dans

busy u_u

welcome ^^

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

XesT

I am away the next days -_-

Hello and welcome to mt! Its a wonderfull place with great people :)
p.s.: nice to have an another Naruto fan here :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Wai welcome to the forum dreamy!! *hugZ* XD XD
weh...a lvl 10 newbie? Doesnt sound right.. XD XD just kidding mate! Never too late for an intro.... ~thinks~ i'd be surprise to see a lvl 100 newbie though ^_^'

Well great to see yah enjoying it here!! Make yourselves at home... and for the improving in PS part.... *sLaPZ* You orite? look at your sig mate!! Its great!! How can you say that.... *walks away shaking her head*

Signature Image

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

O___o'''

are you sure ::points at yours:: that looks wayyyy betta XD ::glomps::

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hey wazzap dreamz! a little late her too, but well.... welcome and have fun here will'ya? :D
the more, the merrier :)

Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

yep I agreee XD now I'm late for school =S so baibai!

Signature Image

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Quote by broken-dreamzO___o'''are you sure ::points at yours:: that looks wayyyy betta XD ::glomps::

whatttt wayyy betta? *looks at her sig~pretends to vomite* teeheee* XD thx for the comment though XD

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.