Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The first anime you've ever watched - Minitokyo

The first anime you've ever watched

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

dragon ball and sailor moon

I grew up watching the anime that were on in the morning... Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Sailor Moon... etc.

SAILOR MOON! HAHAHA :P

i think the first anime i ever watched was cardcapture sakura...but only for one episode. after that i turned to speed racer and later on pokemon

I don't remember much. There are a lot of animes during weekday mornings of a local channel but some of the old anime's I've liked before are Yu Yu Hakusho, Bt'x, Mojacko, etc.

mmm... I think Captain Tsubasa, Saint Seiya and one of my favorites Sailor Moon! >o<

I think it is Doraemon. I can't remmember exactly about this. Since when I were a child I don't know what is anime.

My first were Sailor Moon,Pokemon,Digimon,Cardcaptors(Cardcaptor Sakura)

merged: 01-23-2009 ~ 03:37pm
and Dragon ball z

First anime I ever saw was Full Metal Panic Fumoffu - still one of my all time favourites to this day. It's fantastic! And damn funny too :D

Shadows

Shadows

Within Everlasting Darkness

The very first anime that I ever watched was Akira

Signature

It would to be dragon ball

My first one was probably Pokemon at age 5?
Then Sailor Moon. Aha.

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Future Police Urashiman (Mirai Keisatsu Urashiman) Is from 1983, but I watched arround 1993. Also quite early :P

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

pokemon. hands down. hah

I don't actually remember :\ But my first one where: Ranma, Urusei Yatsura (Lum), Varsaille no Bara, City Hunter and Sailor moon. (Ohh, im ust realizing im getting old) T_T

merged: 01-26-2009 ~ 02:26pm
I don't actually remember :\ But my first one where: Ranma, Urusei Yatsura (Lum), Varsaille no Bara, City Hunter and Sailor moon. (Ohh, im ust realizing im getting old) T_T

SweetyKnight

SweetyKnight

Jiraiya's Fool!

That would be Speed Racer. lol

Katkoota

Katkoota

meow~ >:3

The first anime i've watched is "pretear" and its awesome,romance, everythin' :D
but too bad just 4 episodes T_T but i still like this anime and its my fav :)

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT! <3

haha, the first anime i watched was pokemon. I loved it then (still do, actually... just a little).

HA HA HA! I had no idea what Anime was until I was about grade 7 when my friends ask me if I like watching Anime, but my first ones would be Sailor Moon, Pokemon, and Digimon LOL

I don't really remember but it was one of the following:

Captain Harlock, Taro the Dragon Boy, Lensman

then DRAGON BALL !

Everything in this world.
Exists to wear you down.

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

dragonball (in korean) at the age of 5. hahah.

i think the 1st was sailor moon. it was sooo cool but nowaday i think it's kinda wak (sailor moon) 'cause there are more exciting ones nowadays with more things going on. i mean i'd still would like to watch it but not od like b4 i mean i've got others that i'd love to watch over and over again but kinda difficult lol

EurekaHakuro

teke teke :3

The first animes I've ever watched were: Zoids, Inuyasha, and .Hack//SIGN

^__^

EPIC WIN.

Sailor moon

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.