Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The first anime you've ever watched - Minitokyo

The first anime you've ever watched

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Rurouni Kenshin cant remember when >.<
But Samurai X is the anime who pushed me to watch and love the anime=).

Signature Image

LuckyShadow

LuckyShadow

hypnotiq luck

Well... technically it was Dragonball Z, but Zoids and Vandread were the anime that got me hooked on anime for the rest of my life

It's not about when you arrive, but about the journey to your destination.Signature Image

kitsunesama

kitsunesama

Kensei

Very first anime is Tadao Nagahama's Choudenji Machine Voltes-V but Gundam Wing made me hooked to anime.

BTW, Samurai-X is the english title of Rurouni Kenshin.

I've already answer this question. I put the wrong anime which was Yu Yu Hakusho but I the first anime I watched was Salior Moon.

Kazenonatsu

Kazenonatsu

Day Dreamer

The first one i remember (theres actually two i watched) are Sailor Moon and Gundam Wing. My parents tell me that i begged them to go see (i think it was) My Neighbor Totoro when i was like really little or something =P

So i guess I've been otaku pretty much my entire life =P

A moment bound in eternity.

LOL probably hrmmmmmmm Dragon Ball Z it was awesome back then when Vegeta was still weak and Goku not gone super saiyan and growing his hair

BlueBeetle

BlueBeetle

The Blue Wonder

Gah. It's between Sailor moon, Dragon Ball Z, or Card Captors. HAHA I miss those days. xD

Signature

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

voltron defender of the universe :'D and no I wasn't born in the early 80s /heh actually it came on toonami but everyone knows that

meh sig banners are overrated

Probably Dragon ball... or maybe it was Sailor Moon.

lllXpoHolll

I am russian!

Pokemon XDDDDDDDDDD

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Speed Racer, Gatchaman (G-Force in the states), Robotech (Macross), Voltron.
These were what was on when I was growing up. In the states.

Let me add that these animes came out in the 1980's before many people in the U.S. even knew what anime was. Yeah.... I've been watching anime that long. o_0

Anyone remember The Mighty Orbots (with out searching for it on Google)? I bet you don't. XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Liesel

Liesel

????

Sailor Moon

I think my first anime were Sailormoon, I don't really remember when but I think before elementary school, and then Card Captor Sakura, She was so cute and I wanted To be like her haaa It's Nostalgic.. Happy Days ^^-, in High School I was In Deep love with Van Fanel From Vision of Escaflowne, I am always in lOve with him= My perfect type ;)

The witch does not use her Magic on her self, because she knows The Emptiness That follows when The Spell Breaks

Dragon Ball, Pokemon, Digimon and CardCaptor Sakura.
These few animes were on-going on TV alltogether XD
But I only love CardCaptor Sakura.

merged: 02-19-2009 ~ 06:10pm
I've bought a pile of Pokemon, Digimon and Sailormoon~BUT I CAN'T found CardCaptor Sakura...T^T"

奥村雪男 :
『今からで。。。僕はお父さんの代わりに弟​を保護します。』
『これは笑っするものではありません!』

samu02

Back to Basics

Can't remember the title...

It was this girl that rides this giant flying boomerang-like thingy...

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

saint saiya , and the next tokusatsu" kamen rider black"

ccs, sailor moon, dbz

Altador1234

Altador1234

Private Eye

My first anime was Yu Yu Hakusho, but it was known as Ghost Fighter back then, and I didn't know it was an anime.. XD

My first anime was NOIR then GTO

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

As far as I remember, the first anime I've seen were Voltron, Candy-Candy, Doraemon and Saint Seiya

I really love Saint Seiya back then hahaha..

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

My first anime : SailorMoon XD
Was about 10 years old when I first watched SailorMoon on TV, was addicted to SailorMoon for a few years non-stop ^^

Sailor moon>-< I think it was the first.

I think my first anime watched is zero no tsukaima. not very sure too. = ="

Ame-no-Uzume

Ame-no-Uzume

Hee-Hoo

Sailor Moon, or maybe Slayers? :/

This is my fancy signature. Rejoice.

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.