Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Calling back all forces! - Minitokyo

Calling back all forces!

Group announcement by DGrayMan-Black-Fighters

page 1 of 1 6 total items

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

I know I haven't been active for the longest of time, but it seam I am not alone. That is why, we are calling back all troups to help bring this group back to life!

I have recently made a new layout for the group's page, but somehow I get the feeling that it's not going to be enough. That is why I turn to you, the wonderfull memebers of DGM BF! We all have imagination, so give your own little contribution to the group! Provide a link to a fanfic you think it's worth reading, make a wallpaper/doujinshi ore share a scan, recomend us some doujinshi ore simply comment on the latest manga chapter.

And don't forget about the curent contest! Even though I haven't spoken to the other admins about it, I will add a extra special prize if I see some activity. (look around my gallery and then consider if it's worth your time)

We only have one life, so let's not weaste it!

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

I am sorry, I wasn't very active, either. But as of next week's Wednesday -I have vacation then and returned from my camping trip- I will try my best to help the group. ^^

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

Summer67

Summer67

Wyld Chan

I'm just getting back from vacation myself and finishing up another vector that I've been lacking on doing lol.

At the moment, I can't think of a whole lot to boost activity as there's a competition going on now, and another would be a bit confusing for some, at least until the other finishes.

So what you are doing, by mass pming members and calling out to them is a great Idea :) Good thinking!

Maji

Maji

The speaking corpse

Ahhh~ I guess I'm one of the most inactives xD
Actually I'm currently kind of dead in Minitokyo, not only in here *sigh*

I'm so sorry! Real life, or better, school caught me a lot of my time T_T But now that school is over, I'll have alot freetime. At least after I finished my work experience next thursday. ;)

About the contest.. well, I pass. Can only draw original, I suck at doujinshin xD

Signature Image

are fanarts welcomed? XD

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

sorry i haven't bee active. -_-; but i am working on my drawing for the contest right now! XD so far i think it looks okay, but it still might take me a while to be done b/c i didn't like how i originally drew Road's outfit, cuz it just looked a little weird. so now i am just going to draw her original outfit she always wears(but it's hard to find some good pics of her wearing it >.<)

btw, i love the layout! especially that picture! XD

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.