Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is the Weather now affecting your mood? - Minitokyo

Is the Weather now affecting your mood?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

It's showering outside, just making me feel a little tired and wanting to sleep. :P

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

its kinda cold here, not really effecting me.....:/ but hey, I like it when it rains ^_^ feels nice...

i love it when its cold and it rains altho its abit wet but its ok

I really like to laze around when its cool, with a light drizzle, which is even better.

It's raining in NEW YORK today!
it really brings me down and giving me bad or sad memories.
TT.TT

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

shirahana

white flower

The weather definitely affects my mood.... x_x; Some people have this disease where they NEED the sun...... So when it's dark out, they have to carry some sort of lamp around with them and soak up the artificial rays.. x_x; It's weird... Saw it somewhere on TV once o_O; So I'm not making it up... x_x;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

yep........ the weather today is pretty cloudy...................... and tats the way i feel right now..... cloudy... not in the mood..... d--b

When she is crying, she seems so small. When she blushes, she's very cute. When she's mad, she's more than I can handle.

Hmm.. I don't think the weather affects my mood too much. But it's been cold so it's made me sleepy. xP Spent the entire day sleeping in bed under my covers.~ <.<;

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

The weather definitely affect my mood. I feel sleepy all the time in winter, and easily become angry in summer :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Its called Seasonal Disorder or something Shira. And yes it does exist. lmao but really its a joke. Everyone gets moody when the seasons change, its more of a mental disorder because you think that way. I heard a stupid thing where the lamps cost like $200 bucks..whoo you see light and it suddenly makes u feel better? all you should do if you feel depressed when its raining is write in your journal or keep yourself busy. Winter lasts only so long. I dunno i guess i just find the whole thing silly. But yes seasons affect my moods sometimes, but doesnt everyone?

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.