Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 American Music VS. Japanese Music - Minitokyo

American Music VS. Japanese Music

American Music VS. Japanese Music

American Music
50 votes
Japanese Music
126 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 223 total items

japanese music without esitation

american of course...how can i understand japanese...but i do agree dat some of japanese song are very good..

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I preferr the japanese music.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

japanese music rocks more than American cause most of the Songs sung in Ameriac are about love and hate when japanese music has a wide variety such as going to weird limits! Chack out Ali project's songs for example!

WTF are you talkin about kaze7? Ali project is far from the genre of rock. Yes i'm pretty sure many have heard Ali project's music but the fact that you said japanese music has more variety than american music means that you obviously fail to listen to many indie bands out there. Also where the hell did you get the idea about americans only singing about love? All I can say is that you are deaf or something if you believe that Americans only sing about love.

I can't really say if I like one more than the other, honestly. It really depends on my mood, as others have said. Sometimes, I just feel like listening to American/English songs and then some days, my iTunes playlist is nothing but Japanese tunes. I also tend to listen to a lot of Korean music, but since that wasn't the topic, I guess it doesn't really count, hmm?

darkdecember

darkdecember

"Love and Peace!"

I suppose i like japanese music more, i just love how japanese sounds ,the sound of the language is so different from english ,that just hearing native speakers is almost like music , then you actually add music and wow, not to say american music isn't good tho, 80's music is actually my favorite

sigimg

Japanese songs are great because its hard to put them into specific genres.
they mix things up a bit and created new styles.
i listen to japanese rock/hip-hop/pop and i'm not saying english music isn't
great because it is great .....but japanese offers more diversity than english music
i go far out of my way to get japanese music i wouldn't do the same for english music

JAPANESEEEEE MUSIC! IS THE BEST OF WORLD!

JILchan

JILchan

I'm neko :3

Japannese, of course :).

tired with english :_:

Complete-Innocence

The Insane

I like music that sounds good :P

JROCK

I also prefer japanese music.

Both are good, but I prefer American

Both are good but I'm for American music. Upbeat music isn't my type(even though I own a good amount of upbeat music). I go for more rock-ish music. Though I do listen to Gackt, UVERworld, and BACK-ON. All awesome bands.

right now im in to japanese music

I just listen to good stuff. And you can find good music almost everwhere, if you really look for it.

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

For mainstream music, I prefer Japanese even though I can't understand half of it. I usually tune down the lyrics and just listen to the arrangement, which is almost always good (or better than the American mainstream ones that are released at the same time).

I'm not picky with the country of origin of music pieces though. I'm more picky about the genre~ ^^

Because yes!

i like japanese music because i bored with english music~

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

in my opinion it's a tie.

Sometimes there's nothing good to listen to in America and things get repetitive.

And sometimes it gets repetitive listening to japanese music and watching subbed anime all day. :D

So it's a tie. :3 Basically, it's whatever I feel like at the time.

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

Galtrann

Galtrann

Sticky and Sweet

I prefer american music, japanese music is good, I like to listen to openings and endings of anime, but only it, american music is my passion, especially after the world of music die in my country...

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Quote by Kotori-SohakaLOL EUROPEAN MUSIC SUCKS, yes we have our legends from finland and the likes of queen but otherwise we release alot of embarassing rubbish (watch eurovision and you will see)
J ROCK and J POP use instruments and electric instruments alot more carefuly than we did, as far as westerners are concerend if its loud or has a beat its fine.
Listen to Janne D Arc on this melty blood vid >_> awsomeness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYDrOjUmlqs&mode=related&search=

Well, you heard it here first. European music is nothing but Nightwish, Queen and Eurovision. Let's all give a hand to the glory of the lazy ear. LOL JAPANESE MUSIC SUCKS! AMERICAN MUSIC TOO! WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Honestly, you can find embarrassing crap from Europe, America AND Japan (or any other country with some investment in the music industry.)

Or you could, you know, get your nose out of popular music for a while. It's a big world and it's filled with music of all kinds, so when it comes down to it, I don't really have any specific preferences as far as countries go.

JPOP JROCK anything jap is fine

J-pop

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 223 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.