Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 American Music VS. Japanese Music - Minitokyo

American Music VS. Japanese Music

American Music VS. Japanese Music

American Music
50 votes
Japanese Music
126 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 223 total items

MillionVoices

~Live Your Life~

I have to disagree with a lot of what people have previously said. I like both american and japanese music (as well as other music from around the world), but I love american music more. Not all american music is about cursing and sex, and rap is not the only genre of music in the western culture. I will not deny the fact that I too find myself listening to a lot of rap that do curse, degrade women, talk about things that don't have any moral value or make sense for that matter. But as I previously stated, that is not the only kind of american music that ther is, have you tried listening to different music genres like R&B, Country, Soul, Pop, Hip-Hop, Gospel, etc. Or have tried listening to some great artists like Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Luther Vandros, The Temptations, Ciara, Queen, Nas, Eminem, Rhianna, Chris Brown, Linkin Park, Kelly Clarckson, Mariah Carey (the list goes on but I'm going to stop here.), etc.

What I look for in music and music videoes is lyrics that the average person (anywhere in the world) can relate too, does the lyrics contrast with the music video, great choreography (I love dancing) and so on and so forth. I have watched many music videoes (both american and japanese) that have no such relations what so ever (videoes having nothing to do with songs.) I'm not into songs that are just filled with nice and pretty words that people like to hear, or videoes that just make the artist'singer look pretty, no that is not my thing I'm sorry.

In my opinion, when it comes down to songs telling a story, lyrics people can relate to, videoes that actually have something to do with the song, and great choreography, I havw to say that America wins my vote.

i prefer choose japanese music

Well, actually i like both of them... :)

japanese music..... no doubt

I like both of them, but I like Japanese Music a little bit more :P

I like the melody in Japanese music more than the American.. ^_^

I listen to both but then I started to listen to American much earlier so I do prefer it a bit more than Japanese music. Besides I can understand the lyrics of American/English songs so that's really a plus.

jap music definetly....

the best is a japanese music

I love sth traditional~

奥村雪男 :
『今からで。。。僕はお父さんの代わりに弟​を保護します。』
『これは笑っするものではありません!』

Both.

Don'tcha see the big deck don'tcha see the big chain don'tcha see the big grill wonder who they hatin' on lately its that one dude.

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

Quote by shomai19Jpop, j-rock, call it whatever J you want, the fact that they are ore poetic and has grater depth than the western music industry does is good enough for me. No offense but have you listened to what the popular music is in America? Most of them are just plain rubbish...I mean c'mon? Rappers talking dirty about something isn't my idea of music.

you know something funny on another forum I posted about this on I actually got called a weaboo for such views but I'm glad ta see that others agree wit me and see where I'm coming from.

meh sig banners are overrated

Ryuurei

Ryuurei

What called love

Both of them~~ :)

merged: 03-26-2009 ~ 07:07am
Both of them..!

i'm quite picky when listening to a song. but if i have to say japanese music is more rock than any others

both i like to heard..but mostly i heard japanese song coz it mostly song can touch my heart..hehehe..

i think the Japanese is great than English because i had listen tto m many of them but i only think th eJapanese is the best

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

Of couse Japanese songs are best.

?~?

I like Japanese music more because the lyrics is very beautiful!

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

I believe 90% to 95% of what I listen to is japanese music /heh

meh sig banners are overrated

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

I prefer to listen to Japanese music. However there are still English songs that I listen too depending on my mood. But over all Japanese music is the better music :)

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Japanese music still the best for me. English musics were not make me improving my momentum and morailty. lol

Signature Image

I like both American and Japanese,
but I feel as though American music is losing its passion and leaning towards money and consumption.
It's getting harder and harder to find American music that has meaning and/or genuineness to it.

There can never have been "nothing,"
for "something" would have to have been there to make it so.

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

I hate listening to American music. Not sure why. <---American.
I like it every long once in a while, but when the thought of listening to it crosses my mind, I choke. I like Japanese, Korean, Thai, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, etc music, but I CAN'T listen to American stuff.

I find it hard to say cause i think they are different in their own way. I love both American and Jap Music but i guess i can say it depends on my mood. Most of the time i do listen to jap music more but i do love alot of american music.

i can't choose between that.. -_-". the musics have each weakness and potential. and the most important is.. they are really (very) different -_-". i really like both of them :D

Signature
~~~~~~~~~~~~miawwwwwwwww??????~~~~~~~~~~~~

page 5 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 223 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.