Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 American Music VS. Japanese Music - Minitokyo

American Music VS. Japanese Music

American Music VS. Japanese Music

American Music
50 votes
Japanese Music
126 votes

Only members can vote.

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 223 total items

I like them both really. American music is in many different styles like rock, pop, country, etc. But I like Japanese music even better because they're more poetic. And their songs are very heart-moving and they just make you want to cry. So I vote for Japanese Music definitely. Sorry to those who like American music even though I'm an American.

Manga lover...... <3

Yo prefiero la musica japonesa
ahora estoy muy enganxada a ella x)

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

Quote by pingki15I like them both really. American music is in many different styles like rock, pop, country, etc. But I like Japanese music even better because they're more poetic. And their songs are very heart-moving and they just make you want to cry. So I vote for Japanese Music definitely. Sorry to those who like American music even though I'm an American.

its not a problem I'm also american and my favorite music is in japanese.

meh sig banners are overrated

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Eh, well I'm a metal head, but almost all the good bands are from Europe. The U.S. is a wasteland for metal and I never liked any Japanese metal band.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

Quote by maverickmechanicEh, well I'm a metal head, but almost all the good bands are from Europe. The U.S. is a wasteland for metal and I never liked any Japanese metal band.

If you're talking about those bands who dress up eccentrically, I understand you... those are what we call "Visual Kei", or what we call here "Vi-Kei".

anyways, I've been a speed punk-slash-metal fan. and this band here caught my attention. I'm kinda proud to share this link since our band covered this song... ^__________^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRBH1VO1mks

oh yeah, I like japanese f*ckin' metal..

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

most of american music- bored. i prefer chinese rock

I also like European music,I think bands from the Scandinavia are awesome,such as HIM,Nightwish,Apocalyptica,The Rasmus,Poets Of The Fall,Lovex etc.
But I choose Japanese music over American because I live the language and I like that sound of the East in Japanese songs and their folk instruments ^^

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

i love both actually~ i'm obsessed with japanese music more, but i also love american music too! :D

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

japanese music

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

Quote by cygnostratus

Quote by maverickmechanicEh, well I'm a metal head, but almost all the good bands are from Europe. The U.S. is a wasteland for metal and I never liked any Japanese metal band.

If you're talking about those bands who dress up eccentrically, I understand you... those are what we call "Visual Kei", or what we call here "Vi-Kei".

anyways, I've been a speed punk-slash-metal fan. and this band here caught my attention. I'm kinda proud to share this link since our band covered this song... ^__________^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRBH1VO1mks

oh yeah, I like japanese f*ckin' metal..

ahh yes XD the good stuff. THat link doesn't work though ._. do you listen to unsraw :'D

you can't compare sth like this, I think each has their advantage, I love J.music because it's soft, cute and sad, and the A.music, it's has more melodies, have lots of motion, and both of them are great :)

hitocomaru

hitocomaru

I now have hope... Well some.

I enjoy listening to boath depending on how I feel

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

go listen to unsraw :'D

I like both, but I listen to English music much more often. All in all I would say instrumental music never gets old for me, though, be it Japanese or American or whatever..

I prefer European music.

Yea I can't really put a vote in here. =(

My selections know no barriers, you can catch me listening to Jpop, and the next track is Heavy Metal, then we got Dance music in Russian. Good music is in every language.

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

I listen to American music more...but I also love Japanese music :D

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

I'd have to say Japanese music because, to me, it sound better and they have catchy tunes. I've never really been into American music and I really don't like any most of what I hear from the radio because they sometimes sing about buts, girls, guns and other stuff like that. Then there is the music videos... if I wanna see a half naked girl prancing around I'd either go to the beach or go in the bathroom and look in the mirror.

I honestly prefer American music, but Japanese has its cool beats and lyrics.

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

There is soo much American music to choose from, I like to sing the lyrics of the song and play them in the car w/family. So I definitely choose American music but I do listen to some Japanese music.

eoz

I can say about Japanese music ,It's a very very smooth

O929O821

Zero

I don't know if I can compare American music as a whole to Japanese music as a whole. There are genres and influences to be considered. For instance, Visual Kei was greatly influenced by older American rock bands and sometimes takes a jazzy twist.

Based on the amount of genres I like in either group, I'd say I listen to more Japanese music.

:'D FRIENDS?

oh my...
when i listen japanese songs don't know why my herat is beating so peacefully and thats reminds me bout all japanese thing... wada japanholic i'am

i usually listen American musics and sometime Asian musics.

Signature Image

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 223 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.