Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Everything and Anything 4 - Minitokyo

Everything and Anything 4

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

talk about anything u want X-P

Signature

Hello. I'm new here. Whats up? I feel like I'm saying this twice.

Whats up?

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

I want to sleep :D

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

what?
Sara didn't start a new one? T_T
oh well...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

Who's Sara? And who the heck are you?

Whats up?

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

welcome to mt, watermelonisland^^
oh, she's jasmint, u can see her anywhere in chat lounge .. n me :)

Signature

Okay.

Yu can find me in the streets of LA. No just kidding. I might go there on vacation though.

Whats up?

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

really? u can meet me also, i live there^^

Signature

Oh okay. I'll go find you. Or not. There are too many peoples.

Whats up?

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Not more action here...

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: Oh okay. I'll go find you. Or not. There are too many peoples.

yes, i know

Quote: Not more action here...

yes, i know
^___^ v

Signature

Who the heck is that complainer up there? You want action?
Get your checkers board.

Whats up?

ether92

ether92

Quote by WatermelonIslandWho the heck is that complainer up there? You want action?
Get your checkers board.

Allow me to tell you that you are messing with the wrong person,
I think I'm gonna start kicking ass again *D

Signature

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

lol, dont worry watermelonisland, ether isnt that brave..
i think ;p

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by WatermelonIslandWho's Sara? And who the heck are you?

you don't have to be so rude ya know... <_<

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

-_-'...
erm...
do I have to put up with this?
no I don't...
cya guys around...

Signature

ether92

ether92

Quote by WatermelonIslandOh crap, I'm making enemies. Sorry guys/girls. I'll be good.

*Cough*jerkoffs*Cough*

Chill out dood, I will just... "Ignore your Existence" and everything will be fine,
since you are... "Nothing" so you got nothing to worry about.

Signature

Do what you have to do then. I'm just 12 years old. And there are only 2 grown ups I listen to everyday. Its interesting that you guys like cartoons when your older. So I guess I can be like you guys if I continue to like asian cartoons when I grow up. You know a loser.

Whats up?

i love x-japan very much!

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

-_-'...
I am an Asian...
and liking anime doesn't make you a loser!
who in the world dares say that and he'll have to deal with my wrath!
and I don't mean you...but if anyone calls you a loser just because you like anime I'd be happy to take him out for you...^^

Signature

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: and liking anime doesn't make you a loser!

rite, and yeah, my father often telling me and my sista and bro that anime is just for children ^^' althought im not into anime xo much.. btw cartoon is really different than anime, anime is usually for teenagers and more real. and what's different between anime and film, those are stories but the other use people to make it more real

Signature

ether92

ether92

Quote by WatermelonIslandDo what you have to do then. I'm just 12 years old. And there are only 2 grown ups I listen to everyday. Its interesting that you guys like cartoons when your older. So I guess I can be like you guys if I continue to like asian cartoons when I grow up. You know a loser.

Oh, you are just a brat, why don't you go and ask mommy to give you some milk, poor little baby must be hunngry

Signature

Wrath? Please. My dad works in military and talks like those annoying shouting military guys. I was scared but now use to it. All other kinds of wrath is like marshmallows. Nothing but soft. I say older people that like asian cartoons are losers. I will call myself one if I become older too. If someone calls me a loser I don't care. I will just call those hos losers too. I can get milk on my own you moshpit guy. Go invade a local community or something with your stupid heavy rock music shit.

Whats up?

ether92

ether92

Quote by WatermelonIslandWrath? Please. My dad works in military and talks like those annoying shouting military guys. I was scared but now use to it. All other kinds of wrath is like marshmallows. Nothing but soft. I say older people that like asian cartoons are losers. I will call myself one if I become older too. If someone calls me a loser I don't care. I will just call those hos losers too. I can get milk on my own you moshpit guy. Go invade a local community or something with your stupid heavy rock music shit.

HAHAHA
I think I found a new punshing bag XD XD XD

Signature

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.