Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Everything and Anything 4 - Minitokyo

Everything and Anything 4

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

whats wrong with these people. no sh*t whoever you are

Signature

Yo little dude you should not fight on here. Its pointless. You (Melon-san) should pick your fights with adolescents. Not adults. When you become my age (20) you can brawl with adults. I'm new here and wanted to find a starting thread to chat in and I find this? Where is the moderation. So chill little man. Get a gf. Guys that do usually become more mature. Oh the names san. XAL san.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

hey, xal, nice to meet u^^

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

well xal-san...
if you wanna chat you can always go to the other anything and everything...
but even that's being infiltrated...but most of the old timers should go back there...
and most of them are nice people...
oh and welcome to MT xal-san ^^

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

:) just enjoy. i go both, hehe

Signature

Aw. Hello dudes or dudettes. Loving this place. No cosplay related wallpapers or drawings but I guess anime is fine too. I missed AX (ANime Expo) and Acen goes of issues with transportation but I'm cool with it. Missed all the fun and cosplay. But next year I'm all for it.

Signature

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

u did cosplay? X)

this one's nice anime cosplay < you know what anime> ^^

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/NarutoCravingBlood/Anime%20Cosplay/misa.jpg

Signature

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

hmmmm
Al (axL san) remind me to the dragon, haha

Princess, stop being so bossy, will ya? *pull her cheek*

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

Hey priincess thats Kipi! To know her real name you have to be in her close circle of friends or part of her family. I will meet her one day. Its one of my to-do list before I die. Ether92 man I'm a bull not a dragon. I define physical strength not superiority. I do landscape work and I was born in the year of the bull.

http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u325/xAl-san/Naruto.jpg
http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u325/xAl-san/Arrested.jpg
http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u325/xAl-san/Wtf.jpg

And finally one of my absolute favs (cuz she is sexy).
http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u325/xAl-san/Wow-1.jpg

Signature

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

she looks fat. hey, the girl with apple is of course a cosplay of Misa in Death Note! >.

;p im not bossy, ether. well, kinda

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

sometimes we have to be bossy to get what we want... ;)
eh priincess?

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

yay jas XD

Signature

Fat? She is not fat. You must be like a stick then. I like that kind of fat she has if you know what i mean. Ahem, I only follow my parents and my boss at work. People who act bossy annoys me. And if you are not a certified boss above me than I am very hard to convince. Maybe cuz I use to roll with trouble makers and ex-gangters from uptown chicago.

merged: 07-26-2008 ~ 05:10pm
Look at my train full of anime character picture. The farthest person. Who is that? Win and get an animal cracker.

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

haruhi?
I mean suzumiya haruhi

Signature

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

no, i meant 'wide' not fat. wide shoulders, hehe. n im ideal; means not fat nor thin like a stick. well, you can be bossy as long as you dont annoy people, rite ;p

yeah, it's haruhi ^^

merged: 07-27-2008 ~ 08:44am
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/RayneJade/Anime/ourancosplay.jpg
isn't it cute? honey senpai from ouran high school host club XD

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

ouran!
I like the haruhi from ouran too ^^

Signature

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I'm lonely...

merged: 07-27-2008 ~ 11:50pm
You know WatermelonIsland, you're not very nice.
"Cartoons" are made for kids but Anime is made for all ages. There are those for kids and those for adults. I mean animes rated M, MA and R aren't really made for children, or else they wouldn't have that rating, so they are supposed to be watched by teenagers and adults, so there is nothing wrong with liking anime when you're older.

Liking anime doesn't make you a loser, saying such things is ignorant and childish.
Even my brother who is only a year older than you, wouldn't say such things.

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Sakichii: I am the kind of negative person that does not mind being ignored. Alot of annoying people get angry when they are ignored but not me. I am writing this dwon because retards like you refer to me. Yes I made a mistake by being a d--k. But please don't talk nor refer to me again and I won't talk back motherf--kin' bitch. Piece of crap dummy. Thanks for understanding.

Whats up?

More pictures. Its a pretty boy! AHH! Kill it. Just kidding.

http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u325/xAl-san/Kaname.jpg

Next picture is cool in my opinion.

http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u325/xAl-san/Cloud.jpg

Thats how I do my hair if I cosplay. All spiked and gravity defying.
Priincess: That guy is a girl. I can tell.

*Hands over a monkey shaped animal cracker to priincess. A dolphin shaped one to jasmint* Good job folks.

Signature

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

WatermelonIsland: ok, sorry

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

*Hands over some food to sakichii* Dinner time!

Signature

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I don't know if I would ever cosplay...
My friends think I should...but I don't know...

merged: 07-28-2008 ~ 12:31am
xAl-san: Umm...okay...
It's still a little early for dinner though...
Of course I won't get home til late, so won't get to have dinner til after 8pm...sigh...
So thanks :)

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Sakichii: .....

Whats up?

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Do you like Manga?

merged: 07-28-2008 ~ 01:36am
I like Chobits...
Actually I haven't really read many mangas...

Well isn't this fun...talking to myself...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.