Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Everything and Anything 4 - Minitokyo

Everything and Anything 4

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

He looks a little too bishounen to me. o_0
I guess I think its better in anime or manga than in real life... kinda weird.

I did some research priincess and he (with his posey) sang purple line. They got some sweet moves there.
I said ugly because I saw a hint of a boy. I can tell a boy and girl no matter how close they are to the other gender. He is very good looking. I think I need to get a hairstyle like his so I can get a gf easier.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: He looks a little too bishounen to me.

he's bishie^^

yes, you know purple line? :) lol, not every guys would look perfect with that hairstyle, so u dont have to change yours.. what style do you have anyway ?

well, for me, i like blonde :P

Signature

Kohana-Ami

Kohana-Ami

Amii the Ripper

I'm confused...theres a 3rd and 4th one...but which one do we post in?

I think my brain is deflating by the second....-_-

Signature

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Both.

...and my fiance's hair is brown. ^^ He's got nice hair.
I don't even know how to describe the style. ^_^'

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Jeeps... Sherry started this? Oh well, I'll get down and dirty...

Japanese music! Who's ya favorite!

I don't really listen to japanese music. Sorry.

Are you saying I'm bad-looking? Oh you don't have to tell me tat. I am bad-looking. I hear it all the time here in my town. One of the hardest things to do in my life is to move on after hearing random people tell me I'm ugly. I know those are just words of discouragement but words can be just as strong as a punch to the face. I'm serious too. God has not blessed me. I have a good personality which I will seriously consider dropping outside being professional. I don't think I'll need it. Not in this day and age. Did I just rant? Oops, my bad.

Well, I have black hair. And its a buzz cut. Meaning I have almost no hair. Yep thats me. Lol.

Signature

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

yes, both or whatever u want, kohana-ami^^
welcome, beyondmeasure:)

this is a japanese best
http://www.imeem.com/people/zepITp/music/OWC8jMDF/ai_otsuka_planetarium/

no, xal, i meant it depends on your face-shape. well if you dont have a good looking but hot personality, it'd make people come to you. hey, i dont konw what you look like, but it's gald to know and you can post your pict here.. lol :p

Signature

*Ignores encouragement* You don't know whats its like. You are probably pretty thats why.

I would have killed them if I own a gun. And then kill myself since this world does not need me. I don't need this life. Its useless.

Signature

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

well..?
c'mon >.

who 'them'
funny, you just dont have much self-confident but saying you're useless like that, will make you feel more bad

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by xAl-sanI don't really listen to japanese music. Sorry.

Are you saying I'm bad-looking? Oh you don't have to tell me tat. I am bad-looking. I hear it all the time here in my town. One of the hardest things to do in my life is to move on after hearing random people tell me I'm ugly. I know those are just words of discouragement but words can be just as strong as a punch to the face. I'm serious too. God has not blessed me. I have a good personality which I will seriously consider dropping outside being professional. I don't think I'll need it. Not in this day and age. Did I just rant? Oops, my bad.

Well, I have black hair. And its a buzz cut. Meaning I have almost no hair. Yep thats me. Lol.

hey...
don't talk like that...you're a good person.I can tell by the way you speak. But you're starting to sound like watermelonisland when you say you're useless...YOU ARE NOT USELESS!
not having good looks doesn't mean you're useless...
I don't look much either but that doesn't mean I'm useless. On the contrary you not having good looks will make you work harder to be successful in life. Please don't ever consider dropping your good personality...
its what makes you likable ^^

and don't hesitate to rant...we're all ears...and we'll always try to help...
I've ranted before so I know XD

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

Oh him. Watermelon probably let go of all of his feelings for whatever reason. If you do that, the only thing you'll retain is anger. Maybe thats why he is like that. And at such a young age. Poor guy will never know happiness.
Thanks for your support. I have no ambition in life though. And thats a problem.

What about the rest of you guys/girls.. what do y'all wanna be in the future?

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

^_^'...
if I say none?
well...used to have tons...
now the tons is giving me a headache...
In other words...I have too many things I want to do that I don't know what I should do...
hence it feels like I've no plans for the future... XD

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

i've many plans for the future, like being a model, bussinesswoman, active in social life,.. hwatever..
i've many dreams too
^.^'

dont give up on your dreams! try to reach them!

Signature

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

I went to college to be an animal biologist. I have the degree, but no job... because there aren't any open. <_< I still am looking for a job in my field because I still really want to work with animals... I might get a job with a vet or something. We'll see.

When I was 3 years old, I wanted to be a dolphin. ^_^' Yeah, I was a weird little kid. XD

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

I wanted to be a dolphin, horse, giraffe, bird...(age3-5)
than moved on to mythical creatures when I was slightly older like unicorns, dragons, phonixes, faeries, pixies, elves...(age6-8)
now I wanna be rich and famous and free to do whatever I want XD
well maybe rich but famous :p

Signature

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

lol, i didnt want to be but i wanted to play with them ^^ or had some

Quote: now I wanna be rich and famous and free to do whatever I want
well maybe rich but famous :p

i think you'll be a busy person for being rich n famous .. idk, still thinking bout it too

Signature

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Quote by jasmint285I wanted to be a dolphin, horse, giraffe, bird...(age3-5)
than moved on to mythical creatures when I was slightly older like unicorns, dragons, phonixes, faeries, pixies, elves...(age6-8)

I'm so happy that someone else was an interesting child too. XD
I did the same thing when I was alittle older - more unicorn and dragon playtime.
I played with cars and dinosaurs as a kid. I was always a tomboy. ^^

I wanted to be rich a famous too, but I figure those go hand in hand. If you're rich, people know you're rich and harass you for money or fame. I don't think I'd be able to handle all those people. I think I'd like to be rich but somehow not famous. As long as I'm happy... I don't have to be either one. ^^

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Hmmm... ...lemme see...

I wanted to be a caterpillar, a Batman, a pilot... ...never wanted to be rich though; learned pretty early that money does not equal happiness.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

That's very true.
Money doesn't equal happiness... it doesn't buy happiness... it doesn't give you happiness. <_<

I do think if I was rich - perhaps without bills/plenty of food/not worrying about health (bills and lack of insurance) - my family would be a little happier with that fact. I will say I'm sure that they would find something else to trouble them... the world is just that way.

Don't go to religion and science for a while. It's getting bad in there.

Because its a touchy subject. If I wanted to talk religion (since I am religious), I will talk to someone in person.
I left my old gang since I found better things in life than that criminal stuff.

So many goals you guys have. As for now its good to brainstorm for ideas! But one day you will mostly likely pick a final decision. The one thing you wanna do for the rest of your adult life.

I wanted to be a photographer when I was younger. I might go back to it. Hey priincess, since you want to be model, how about I be your photographer? Haha.

My oldest dream is to be a paleontologist. A person that studies dinosaurs. I still have that dream. I study ancient creatures in my spare time.

merged: 08-10-2008 ~ 10:47pm
I also want to be food tester but that went away really quickly.

http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u325/xAl-san/Dateam.jpg

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

cute pic XD
I wanna be a journalist...
the kind that gets paid to travel all over the world!

Signature

It might be related to the fact that 4chan has been down a while.

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.