Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Everything and Anything 4 - Minitokyo

Everything and Anything 4

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Lol. 4 chan....

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: Don't go to religion and science for a while. It's getting bad in there.

did u mean from the religion thread? .. i dont know what to say since people talk to themselves and not asking bout the Bible.. lol

Quote: Because its a touchy subject. If I wanted to talk religion (since I am religious), I will talk to someone in person.
I left my old gang since I found better things in life than that criminal stuff.

that's really cool o. O

Quote: I wanted to be a photographer when I was younger. I might go back to it. Hey priincess, since you want to be model, how about I be your photographer? Haha.

lol, how bout learning 1st?

Signature

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

Quote by XRW175P6MQ4Don't go to religion and science for a while. It's getting bad in there.

you mean when a mod finally says something ^_^'

This isnt as random as 4chan O.O;;; thats just disturbingly random

Quote by Kotori-SohakaThis isnt as random as 4chan O.O;;; thats just disturbingly random

I wasn't reffering to the randomness of said website. I was referring to the excessive hate found on a particular part of said website.

merged: 08-12-2008 ~ 01:15pm

Quote by ttwen

Quote by XRW175P6MQ4Don't go to religion and science for a while. It's getting bad in there.

you mean when a mod finally says something ^_^'

1. *report*
2. mod solved the problem
3. I feel special.

and now for something completely different...

I can't believe noone mentioned Code Geas had character concept done by CLAMP. Oh well you know what they say "ignorance is bliss". As a result of my ignorance they are surely to be done with the 2nd season at least (I might be wrong).

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

it's pretty obvious CLAMP work when you look at Suzaku

I prefer gundam.
Priincess: Oh yes I'm learning. You can choose your outfits but I might put you in a uniform for a school theme.

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by xAl-sanI prefer gundam.
Priincess: Oh yes I'm learning. You can choose your outfits but I might put you in a uniform for a school theme.

I've a uniform but it looks so idiotic...
I'll sell it off at $2 after I graduate....
anyone interested?

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

me! lol. what does it look like anyway?

merged: 08-13-2008 ~ 07:52am
what is 4chan? o. o

Signature

Quote by priincessme! lol. what does it look like anyway?

merged: 08-13-2008 ~ 07:52am
what is 4chan? o. o

Hell, only its on the internet so you don't need to die to get in.

Some parts are worse than others.

4chan: Its anime related.

I prefer meeting folks in conventions from 4chan.

Jasmint: 2 US dollars or 2 yen? Either way thats friggin cheap. You must hold no high regard for it. I like Japanese uniforms the best. At the same time, the Suzumiya Haruhi uniforms are downright lame looking.

Signature

Shamelessly plagiarized by myself and reposted here for the betterment and annoyance of all concerned. (that masterfully written line of bull is worth the repost in and of itself)

Just kidding silly wabbit reposts are for kids.

merged: 08-13-2008 ~ 09:37pm
I would marry CLAMP if it weren't for the fact it is made up of more than one person and I probably couldn't choose just one. LoL joking...or am I

merged: 08-13-2008 ~ 09:42pm

Quote by priincess

Quote: Don't go to religion and science for a while. It's getting bad in there.

did u mean from the religion thread? .. i dont know what to say since people talk to themselves and not asking bout the Bible.. lol

Sorry I didn't see your question sooner. I'm sure someone else has already explained it for you. I was referring to idiot lists and such. I always liked your posts made me feel like you could talk a person into thinking the sky was green if you wan't to.

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

i don't like it either. and it became members flaming each other instead of a proper discussion

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by xAl-san4chan: Its anime related.

I prefer meeting folks in conventions from 4chan.

Jasmint: 2 US dollars or 2 yen? Either way thats friggin cheap. You must hold no high regard for it. I like Japanese uniforms the best. At the same time, the Suzumiya Haruhi uniforms are downright lame looking.

its friggin' cheap because its friggin' lame...
I live in Malaysia but I'm selling it at 2 US dollars which converts into about RM7 for me...I think...
well lets see if I can find a image link

uniform

thats how it looks like...and thats not me...
my librarian one is prtty much long sleeve light green shirt and floor length olive green skirt

green
^this olive green I mean...

I don't really like green hence I'm selling it for only 2 US dollars...

but the white shirt and blue skirt thingy...
thats gonna be more expensive...
say about...8 US dollars?

well I just don't like uniforms... X-P

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

i like jap uniforms, some are cute^^

http://cgi.ebay.com/Japanese-School-Girl-Sailor-Uniform-Cosplay-Costume-701_W0QQitemZ160270698518QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160270698518&_trkparms=72%3A570%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/Japanese-School-Girl-Uniform-Sailor-Cos-tailor-made-S5_W0QQitemZ130246814327QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item130246814327&_trkparms=72%3A570%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&timeout=1218724669750

http://cgi.ebay.com/Japanese-School-Girl-Uniform-Sailor-Cos-tailor-made-S6_W0QQitemZ140257310418QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140257310418&_trkparms=72%3A570%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&timeout=1218724543328&timeout=1218724543328

this one is cool but too short o. O
http://cgi.ebay.com/SEXY-JAPANESE-HIGH-SCHOOL-UNIFORM-COSPLAY-SHORTY-STYLE_W0QQitemZ280255277539QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280255277539&_trkparms=72%3A570%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Quote: Sorry I didn't see your question sooner. I'm sure someone else has already explained it for you. I was referring to idiot lists and such. I always liked your posts made me feel like you could talk a person into thinking the sky was green if you wan't to.

haha, thx.. really?

Signature

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Quote by xAl-sanI prefer gundam.

HAHA,
funny thing you are fooling everyone, but for how long I wonder...

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

X: Are you in your late twenties/early thirties? Cuz those ladies are around there.

Jasmint285: Lol. But I can't see anything.

Priincess: I like the last one. Those look good on some girls, like non-fat girls. But for my school theme, I might use the second picture for my model.

Ether92: You again. Acting like you know me. I wonder why you act like that when you talk to me.

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

oops...edited post so you can see the pics...

Signature

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

nice words, jas, in your signature image ^^

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

it was based on a real experience...
I can still base it on certain present situations too...
sigh...

Signature

Okies. Hmmm....

Signature

I wanna die

merged: 08-15-2008 ~ 08:41pm
Such a boring life

I oso wanna die from this borin world

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

not really boring if you are brave enough to do sumthin crazy ;p

Signature

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.