Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 have you ever thought that some anime/manga use tomuch details? - Minitokyo

have you ever thought that some anime/manga use tomuch details?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

have you ever read/seen a manga/anime and thought why do they use to much deitals or that their is a little to much detail?

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Detail is typically a good thing. What I normally hate is when the show just decides to complicate itself more than it needs to. Haruhi comes to mind. Great characters and some laugh out loud moments, then it decides to get into the whole God thing and from there it went down hill.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

Quote by shoujoboyDetail is typically a good thing. What I normally hate is when the show just decides to complicate itself more than it needs to. Haruhi comes to mind. Great characters and some laugh out loud moments, then it decides to get into the whole God thing and from there it went down hill.

What are you talking about, the Haruhi is god thing is one of the features that made it so popular.

hanatarah

hanatarah

lost under the red moon

i like detail but some times its way 2 much

join koga-from-inuyasha! (\__/)
(O.O)
(")_(")

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Details are good, but only if the artist is good enough to pull it off. Otherwise, the whole thing just becomes a muddled mess. (That's almost solely a manga problem, though.)

No, mostly its good but then there are times when its bad!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

depends on the details...I mean some anime just don't need it but anime like blood+ that is literally missing things and you're like okay what happened...that's when they need more detail there, but I can't say much for the most part most creators do pretty good on their work, hell I'm not the best on detail sometimes, maybe the lack there of detail is the creator's way of stating learn imagination dude ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

sometimes good...sometimes bad...fanservice can be an example of too much detail being an occasional annoyance

Quote by Takeru623What are you talking about, the Haruhi is god thing is one of the features that made it so popular.

...eh... I didn't really love the whole Haruhi=god thing either...

...the rest is really cool though...like really animating everything when ENOZ was playing during the school festival (instead of the repetitive arm movements or static images from regular anime)

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

No, I never thought about the details. Details make perfect, thats my motto.
But yeah, some manga has way too much details and it makes it look sloppy and then the reader won't want to read it. But, i think having just a lil is good.

NO! sometimes its good with much details and sometimes not! so yeah! I like mangas with much details so you check it more easily and know things better or so!

yeah ~~
sometimes, the details are too much ~
and because I'm too lazy ~
I just skip it ~

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.