Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm Baaaaack! - Minitokyo

I'm Baaaaack!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

After being gone for over a year now I've finally come back to MT. :)

Hoping to be able to meet some new people and make some friends. Heck I'd even love to pick things back up with old ones! Anyways if we havent talked before then hi, nice to meet you, and if you remember me from way back when then feel free to remind me, I'll probably be very glad to see you again.

And thats that! ;)

Hi everyone!

Signature

Welcome bak and nice to meet u =D

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

Mmm gotcha sorry bout that then. I've been gone for a while so Im kinda rusty on the rules. I sorta skimmed through the Introducing yourself forum and noticed a few poeple posting the "hi im back" threads so I thought it was safe.

My bad! ^_^'

And dont worry about it, no offense taken.

Signature

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Okay....Yo Welcome back to Minitokyo hope you enjoy your time again here...Later

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't create return/leaving threads. Just slap a message on your UP if your going to be leaving or want to announce a return.

Also enough with the mini modding. Gah, I don't want to have to delete anyone else's post because of that. Friendly reminders = good. Looking down at other members and throwing rules in their face = bad.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.