Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chrno Crusade MANGA Ending [!] Spoilers - Minitokyo

Chrno Crusade MANGA Ending [!] Spoilers

Tagged under Chrno Crusade

page 1 of 1 4 total items

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

The manga has to be my favourite. Before reading the manga, I knew what I was going to expect. But I wasn't ready to see Rosette live the rest of her life without Chrno. Why the hell did it take him so long to get to her?! RAWR.

Was Chrno really there - was he alive? Or was that Chrno from the Astral Line kind of.. reaching out to Rosette as she was dying? That's what I'm guessing, since it seemed that he died in his last battle with Aion.

The following comment is on the anime of Chrno Crusade, and will be a spoiler to those that haven't finished it:

Spoiler (show)

I also have to say that the anime was pretty... bad. It was very heartwarming to see them together as the last seconds of their lives ticked away. But other than that, the rest of the anime could have been better.

The manga ending is more than better than the anime ending! (i realla hate how the anime ended, they are just sitting on a bench and wait for the death, how ironic! (hate it really hate it)! the manga ending is just soo lovely^^but also sad but i love it, why couldnt they make the same ending in the anime?! Why?! it would be soo much better!

yeah the ending in manga is so sad, so sad
But in anime is worse really worse!

merged: 12-27-2009 ~ 09:00pm
I have one question he been so long.
take a vacation?

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

I dont like how the anime of Chrono Crusade ends.. my first reaction(while crying T__T ) is wha? I? ehhh? how? wha? wha? WHAT THE HELL? THEY DIED JUST LIKE THAT?!..

man! i was really and I MEAN really disappointed in the anime.. i expect better ending.. then I read the manga.. and my reaction(while crying again T__T) is wow.. amazing.. better! REALLY MUCH BETTER!.. and that's how it is.. =)

Chrono Crusade Anime Ending - very sad and disappointing..
Chrono Crusade Manga Ending - sad.. well not totally sad but bittersweet instead..

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.