Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy Birthday Syaoran-kun! :D - Minitokyo

Happy Birthday Syaoran-kun! :D

Group announcement by Syaoran-shrine

page 1 of 1 5 total items

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

A Happy Happy Haaaappyy Birthday to our lovely and sweet little wolf!

It's a bit hard to tell what exact age he would be today, but following exclusively CCS time line, this is how it should go: he was around 15 when he came back from Hong Kong in 2000, so he should be more or less 23 years old right now ^___^
The same age as me! NYYYYYAAAHHH! XD XD XD XD
Syaoran-kkuunn! Let's get older together! :D

But! Let's not forget he is also a father and a *hot* husband too ehe~
Though, Clamp messed it up a little by changing the time line quite a lot in TRC, he is definitely not the father of a 14-15 teenager at 23 ^^;;;;;;
The downhill of taking TRC in count is that his wellfare and whareabouts are unknown too x_____x
But I believe that together with Sakura, he must definitely be alright ^__^

So!
I didn't add up anything in the group page bu I did make quite a big post about it in my livejournal, in which I also shared new colorings ^^

Feel free to take a look at them : livejournal link

PREVIEW

http://null4.free.fr/fia/Happy_bday_syao_2008_preview.jpg

http://null4.free.fr/fia/Happy_bday_syao2_2008_preview.jpg

OFF TOPIC: I am going on a 2 weeks trip this afternoon guys so don't be surprised if I can't update the newest chapters summaries~

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

O_O!
syaoran is 23 already?!?!?!?
cool!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

Waaahhh! It's Syaoran-kun's birthday already?! o_0
Anyway, no matter how old he gets, he'll always be a cute/handsome Syaoran-kun to us all, right? XD
So....

Happy Birthday, Syaoran-kun! :)

HOLY COWWW! HE'S 23! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYAORAN-KUN!
NO matter how old he gets he is always my favorite and cutest anime character ever! <333333333
-Love Always,
Maddi

wow Syaoran's 23 alrdy? times really fly. i first watched CCS when i was 7 or 8. it was one of my favorites. although korean dubbed are actually prtty bad compared to the english becuz i swear i hear the same person's voice in a lot of other anime series in korean. and it's not really there a new people's voice. anyway, HAPPY B-DAY SYAORAN!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.