Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rock songs playing with the piano? - Minitokyo

Rock songs playing with the piano?

Rock songs playing with the piano?

Sounds good
1 votes
Sounds "new"
1 votes
Sounds bad
1 votes
Sounds different
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hina-Hikari

Hina-Hikari

"Only the Night know...

I'm playing since one year the piano and sometimes rock songs! I think the sound
is of course different ,but it is really important to play a song
with the same instrument like in the original song?
I played linkin park's numb with my piano and still it sounds good
but my friends says it is not so fine and if you play then with the
right instrument -_-

...what the Heaven never shows"

The thing about the piano is that it can do whatever you want it to except smooth glissando and pitch bends. And unless you want it to sound exactly like the original (which is boring. Make it your own if you're going to play something), the right instrument really doesn't matter.

It's like how there's a billion video game pianists out there. (even though the majority suck. lol)

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I'm a big piano fan; I think anything can sound cool on the piano ^^ Maybe not with the same feel as the original song, but still nice to listen to, with a new feel.

Signature

Rock songs on the piano. It will sound different. Thats for sure.

Whats up?

chirido

chirido

Chiri-san

Linkin Park, sometimes they sing rock song on the piano, not bad, I play piano but I haven't try this :D

Whatever will be...

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Quote by chiridoLinkin Park, sometimes they sing rock song on the piano, not bad, I play piano but I haven't try this :D

Yeah the song "Numb" has a little piano(can barely hear it though) in it there's also a piano version of it also the song "Crawling" (I think)...well it adds more sound than just hearing guitar and drums all the time

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.