Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I need help - Minitokyo

is she good?

horrible
0 votes
needs lesson
1 votes
okay
0 votes
quit singing
0 votes
good
0 votes
....no comment
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

Okay not really me my cousin does, she really really want to be a singer she's not the best but she's better than me and I dont want to crush her dreams her whole heart is into singing so i asked her tp upload her song cours I didnt tell her I would get others opinion on it, but here it is tell me what you think so that i can tell her in my own words

http://www.mediafire.com/?bbj4m0gmzjt

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Uh, well, she doesn't have a bad voice, but she should work on being louder. I don't mean in sound volume, she sounded like she was whispering. That would be good for a soft, slow song, but most singers have a wide range of rhythms and tempos they can reach. I may not be the best person to ask, I'm into heavy metal, but that's my opinion anyway.
While I think it's great you want to help your friend keep her dreams alive, I think you should also keep her on feet the ground. You might unintentionally be setting her up to fall flat on her face. No to mention the fact that most singers today (at least over here) end up in the gutter with problems ranging from drug, money, personal, etc, etc. It's good to be an optimist, but you also have to be a realist. Tell her to keep up with her dreams, but also to have a very good back up plan. If she's still in school, tell her to stay there, not drop out to follow this dream. Always have good education to fall back on.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

yes, louder please. and of course, just like mavmec said, being a singer must have a wide range of rhythms and tempos to reach. my friends and my family say that i've a good voice, too ^^ but i think my range isnt that wide so i do nothing about it. but if your cousin really wants to be, you should tell her to take a vocal lesson/ vocal school.

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.