Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 >_> the call - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

kizaito

kizaito

Hawk of Endymion

alright I did this wallpaper and I got a message saying I took it from another site I'm assuming its animepapers because thats whereelse I submitted and Yeah I can prove I'm HawkofEndymion and I can prove I made the wallpaper with my own psds =_= anyways another thing I was messaged about was talking about fanart you can't use and I didn't get the picture from deviant art I didn't realize it until I saw the link in the message so if I do get permission from sandrum I still can't use that strike freedom. the more thing I'm pissed off about is that they said it wasn't my work >_>.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/kira_zero/StrikeFreedomWallpaper2.png
I don't got a problem rendering a different strike freedom if the picture is almost like it but can't find good SF pictures.

Signature

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

If you move this to Deletion Complaints, a mod will explain everything. But if you're using fanart without permission it won't be accepted no matter what, so my advice would be go ask the artist first ^^

Signature

kizaito

kizaito

Hawk of Endymion

yeah I wrote them a letter telling them what happend and How I was sorry for not looking into the picture more the the guy seems to have had this fanart jacked by a bunch of ppl >_> saw it on his deviant art page. thanks for the info tho

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.