Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NARUTO or +ANIMA? - Minitokyo

NARUTO or +ANIMA?

+ANIMA or NARUTO?

+ANIMA
2 votes
NARUTO
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

LVman

Awesome

I like +ANIMA because I can relate to Cooro's apatite [img]:pacman:[/img]

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Alright check it out, the opening post is a big one. It's the one that gets people talking and can also be the difference between your thread thriving and getting closed. A good way to start it out is with a question, followed by your feelings. Example:

Which show do you prefer, +ANIMA or Naruto and why? I like +ANIMA because I can releate to Cooro's appetite.

Threads you create need to be able to create discussion. If they present themselves only as an opportunity for one word answers, it'll get closed. At the same time, your opening post here doesn't really encourage activity. Keep that in mind if you want to have a good forum experience.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

hanatarah

hanatarah

lost under the red moon

naruto all the way! i just love gaara, he is so cute when he plays with his sand.

join koga-from-inuyasha! (\__/)
(O.O)
(")_(")

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by shoujoboyAlright check it out, the opening post is a big one. It's the one that gets people talking and can also be the difference between your thread thriving and getting closed. A good way to start it out is with a question, followed by your feelings. Example:

Which show do you prefer, +ANIMA or Naruto and why? I like +ANIMA because I can releate to Cooro's appetite.

Threads you create need to be able to create discussion. If they present themselves only as an opportunity for one word answers, it'll get closed. At the same time, your opening post here doesn't really encourage activity. Keep that in mind if you want to have a good forum experience.

It's like Shoujoboy said and as I had explained to you in your previous thread. Please put more thought into your initial post. One line of text is not going to cut it. It will only result in one word or one sentence responses, which is not the intent and purpose of the forums. The forums were designed for discussion, the passing of ideas on varying subjects.

Also please don't create threads comparing animes that have absolutely nothing in common.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.