[b]Choosing the battles![/b]

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 5 total items

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

Cancel

i think a way to do it with the participation of all the member's groups, is the next:

I put numbers to all contenders, of 1 to 16 (In this case, the characters on the image above of here)
one number for character, I put the numbers in random, anyone knows the order of the numbers.. except me, of course. The two first members who's write a number (between 1 to 16), they are going to choose the contenders of the first battle.. Just one number for member and just the first two there are considered.

If all goes well, other battles are selected in the same way, as they selecting numbers, I will go showing and discarding numbers and contenders After of choosing the first battle (the two contenders), we will make the poll,you will vote and later we will announce the winner, and start again selecting the contenders again with the participation of the members.

Well, then who will be the first one's to define the first battle

:D ** We wait the numbers! ** :D

Signature

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Cancel

Errr...I don't think I could understand the whole point but I choose my number 6.
Hope this will help.

Signature

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

Cancel

Hi hanazaki.. the point is make a random selection... thanks for your participation

Signature

mamalemon

mamalemon

bishies fan club

Cancel

number 11

nothing perfect in this world

Cancel

number 3

• Oct 12, 2008

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.