Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do girls like yaoi? - Minitokyo

Why do girls like yaoi?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

for the same reason men love yuri XD

Quote by liivingdeadgirlCause it's hawt. XD

Yes.

concerning what I know about girls who like yaoi...guess they never knew what real love between people is. they believe it is mushy and pink, but its rather casual. so let them live in their perverted world so they won't ever bother to have children in reality.

blackroseshadow

blackroseshadow

For the love of Yuri <3

I cant really see why some girls are into yaoi. I find it a bit wierd. I myself like like yuri over yaoi.

The world doesn't end with a bang, but a whimper-H.O.T.D

Because It's HOT and SEXY!

you like yuri?... i think it's more like you're yuri than you're hetero =.=

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

hehe, I also prefer yuri...

SShadowDarkstar

SShadowDarkstar

Pseudo Creeper

Because we can. |:

"Don't blink they won't even miss you at all."

SShadowDarkstar.. you sound just like america's president ^^; :no offense:

lol because we like yuri

I prefer yaoi than yuiri, cuz seeing two guys together is HOTT XD

with yaoi, The girls can see the man in its most weak and calm.
Also the Yaoi genre shows us a man "perfect" does not exist and which we want to have

just same man like girl x girl

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

I like yaoi

LDB

What's better than two very very attractive men being attractive with each other. *_*

yep it's all explained above... i think yuri is disgusting... probably cuz i'm a girl, while i think yaoi is amazing -drools- but guys... why do they see that disturbing? yaoi is amazing! lol... i dont know why girls like yaoi... i don't know why i like yaoi, really, maybe because the relationship between two guys is so pure and sweet and just oh so cute! >w<

Because girls aren't boys. xD The girls are usually sensitive.

Maybe it's a different way to show love. I like writing fanfictions and I know that in some situation this is the most expressive solution. If you want to write about two characteristic and strong people they can be: two boy or a boy and a strong girl. But what is better? I think the two boy. Maybe sometime the girls aren't enought to tell the strong passion and the feelings.

(Sorry for my bad English ^^")

And I don't have problem with yaoi or yuri. Yes neither yuri. Two girl can show love more sensual and gently.

i like yaoi why yaoi is LOVE! xD

Nuruu

Nuruu

matantei in-training

Prob'ly the forbidden appeal, and also the fact that we know if we can get into that close bond, it makes us special. Basically, it's the same reason guys like watching two chicks make out, plus more emotional stuff. The good stuff makes my stomach do flippy floppies and I get a warm, tingly, fuzzy feeling, it's so great. Hairy, muscular old gay men are gross, though. UGH.

Are you watching closely?

cuz girls are stupid pervs

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

because yaoi is made for girls and gays, it's hot =w=

I get asked this and I find it hard to answer. But I think its basically because, there's boys ONLY. They're hot and sexy, and basically, its just plan hot. Normal shoujo is just like....there's too many naive/stupid female leads so yep. Boy's Love is just <3

It's awesome! *_*

Not all girls like yaoi. sometimes it looks nice and kawaii but in real life it's often dirty.

merged: 08-06-2010 ~ 09:52am
i like traditional love;))) hhehe i wonder why some girls could enjoy yuri. i have a friend, she watches yuri with her boyfriend. to me they're sgrange

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.